Few questions after returning

Exael

I don't know how long I've been gone, but I think it was at least ~1 year.

I already read most returner guides I could find, but I still have a few question:

CAdqYIT.jpg

1. What does this scale (?) icon mean? I don't remember it being there before, could be wrong tho.
  2. I'm a lvl50 HM 2 FM. My current equipment is Baleful bangle stage 1 (from salvaging my old hongmoon and then upgrading), awakened infernal earring/ring/necklace stage 10, siren belt stage 5 and siren bracelet. My soul shield is something unimportant. What accessory should I go for now? I also have the invorymoon accessories in my inventory, which seem to be stronger.
  3. What should I do with the ivorymoon bangle? I can't salvage it or anything
  4. Do upgrade EXP still exist?
  5. Which gems should I put into my weapon?
  6. Are weapon offerings still necessary?

If there's anything changed that you consider important, it would be nice to tell me :)

greetings
Exael

58 minutes ago, Exael said:

What does this scale (?) icon mean? I don't remember it being there before, could be wrong tho.

1. I'm a lvl50 HM 2 FM. My current equipment is Baleful bangle stage 1 (from salvaging my old hongmoon and then upgrading), awakened infernal earring/ring/necklace stage 10, siren belt stage 5 and siren bracelet. My soul shield is something unimportant. What accessory should I go for now? I also have the invorymoon accessories in my inventory, which seem to be stronger.
  2. What should I do with the ivorymoon bangle? I can't salvage it or anything
  3. Do upgrade EXP still exist?
  4. Which gems should I put into my weapon?
  5. Are weapon offerings still necessary?

1. you should start and participate in the current event it can get you upgraded weapon / pet or soul cheap. For the other accessories, finish your story and use the ones it gives you or buy the legendary tier 1 ones from celestial basin for peaches.

2. Ignore it not useful.

3. No. you start with the baleful and upgrade it continuously

4. Diamond, Amethyst, Ruby, are the first basic ones, BiS end game are: diamond, amethyst, ruby, obsidian, garnet, aquamarine

5. for certain upgrade syes. Depends what path you choose.

vor einer Stunde schrieb Grimoir:

1. you should start and participate in the current event it can get you upgraded weapon / pet or soul cheap. For the other accessories, finish your story and use the ones it gives you or buy the legendary tier 1 ones from celestial basin for peaches.

2. Ignore it not useful.

3. No. you start with the baleful and upgrade it continuously

4. Diamond, Amethyst, Ruby, are the first basic ones, BiS end game are: diamond, amethyst, ruby, obsidian, garnet, aquamarine

5. for certain upgrade syes. Depends what path you choose.

1. I never really participated in BnS events so far except infrequently. What's the event about?
  2. Alright, am gonna sell it
  3. Got it.
  4. Thanks :>
  5. Which paths are there? The whole seraph/baleful thing? Or do the paths split more afterwards?
  6. Which soul shields shoul I farm for?

9 hours ago, Exael said:
  1. I never really participated in BnS events so far except infrequently. What's the event about?
  2. Alright, am gonna sell it
  3. Got it.
  4. Thanks :>
  5. Which paths are there? The whole seraph/baleful thing? Or do the paths split more afterwards?
  6. Which soul shields shoul I farm for?

1. Current event lets you get Upgrade Emblems from certain dungeons every day and the daily rewards + 1 free from the hm store. they allow you to upgrade a fleeting pet or fleeting soul to a permanent version without using oils and materials.

5. there is always a main path and a alternate path. Main focus is the raid path so you can go: Baleful -> Raven -> Aransu or Baleful -> Riftwalk/Dawnforged -> Raven / Aransu.

6. If i recall good story should give you 5 Raven shields, so just get BT shields (Skybreak Spire) then Fallen Soulshield set from VT (temple of eluvium)

2 hours ago, Exael said:

Seems to be this event?

http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/blade-soul-wardens-fury-patch-notes/

What exactly is a fleeting pet/soul and where do I get one?

You can get them from the Dragon Express, on the last tab, in your inventory (the fifth icon on the bottom)

You will need to do dailies and weeklies so you could get the Upgrade Emblems, which are the event tokens.

Event ends on October 17.

If you're a new player, you can get free tokens from Act 5, 6, and 7.

Archived