F2 STILL not fixed

Yndril

• 3 weeks later...

OK, that's quite enough, I'm fed up with this maltreatment, I've faithfully played this game since launch but now I simply cannot endure it. One and a half month and gunners are still not fixed, well over a year and character search is STILL not fixed and the staff seems to be under the false impression that this only affects new wardens and/or gunners, it affects ANY new character.

I could endure the character search not being fixed since /who still worked, but the gunner bug, that's a whole 'nother league. Such a bug shouldn't be allowed to exist, if it by chance still appears, it should be fixed within a few hours of discovery. Not fixing it for 1½ month is a sin. All the petty crimes of ninja nerfs, shameless RNG cashgrabs, terribly designed events, insulting "compensations" on the extended maints and no compensation for unplanned maints was already straining my patience. But this blew my fuse.

I'm out, you'd have to do something drastic to redeem yourselves, and even that is probably not enough for me (and many others) to return. It's a shame, really, i've never played a game with better mouse and keyboard controls. The visuals are great (though the optimization is horrifyingly bad), the characters customization is excellent and the Lyn's are simply adorable. But it doesn't matter how good a game you have if you treat your playerbase like dirt.

In the recent stream they stated that they are working about the issue and that its proven to be far harder to fix than they anticipated, but its still on their radar and being worked on.

Dont expect them to fix something that they already tried but doesnt work and they cant get it to work yet.

they know about it and when they fixed it it will be fixed. Making these topics day in day out will not speed it up.

Your comment only prove another point, they tried a fix and it didn't work, it should be high enough priority that if they couldn't fix it that it shouldn't take ONE AND A HALF MONTH to try another fix. They don't event compensate the gunners for this major inconvenience.

And I made this topic almost a month ago, it's not "day in and day out". Also, what's your excuse for the over one year issue of not being able to search for characters (or if you blindly believe what they say, ONLY gunners and wardens) created after the gunner patch? Your answer doesn't really matter, they are losing a lot of people from this. And they are not even TRYING to appease the players. Why should people stay at this point?

13 minutes ago, Yndril said:

Your comment only prove another point, they tried a fix and it didn't work, it should be high enough priority that if they couldn't fix it that it shouldn't take ONE AND A HALF MONTH to try another fix. They don't event compensate the gunners for this major inconvenience.

And I made this topic almost a month ago, it's not "day in and day out". Also, what's your excuse for the over one year issue of not being able to search for characters (or if you blindly believe what they say, ONLY gunners and wardens) created after the gunner patch? Your answer doesn't really matter, they are losing a lot of people from this. And they are not even TRYING to appease the players. Why should people stay at this point?

Because its so hard to take off your SS when going to F8..... beside that point, how do you know they didnt try other fixes? they have a test server where they test them, they wont be informing you about each time they try to fix it.

8 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

Because its so hard to take off your SS when going to F8..... beside that point, how do you know they didnt try other fixes? they have a test server where they test them, they wont be informing you about each time they try to fix it.

Test server? Don't make me laugh.

11 hours ago, Yndril said:

Test server? Don't make me laugh.

Yes test server. Every single one of the patches they get goes through QA on the test server. Given they only test what is changed / added and dont really check other things but thats a problem with their QA team

14 hours ago, Grimoir said:

Yes test server. Every single one of the patches they get goes through QA on the test server. Given they only test what is changed / added and dont really check other things but thats a problem with their QA team

I am sorry to inform you that IF they are testing the newly changed/added content then it is poorly tested. The biggest offender would be Iron Conqueror and Hive Queen.

May 08: Eternal Night update features Iron Conqueror no longer inflicting knockback on his spin attack. Well it still does but instead we got a halfway removed Bug Bomb from Hive Queen instead??? That the knockback is not removed could have been easy tested. That Hive Queen also became buggy I can understand somewhat since she wasn't part of any huge change. (Her dot got nerfed)

May 08 update notes

September 12: Features lot's of changes. Granite titan does not enrage if someone gets all 5 hits. (They removed stack instead Normal Mode AND Hard mode making Hardmode impossible without Rez charm cheese) Starstone Mine Volberus earthquake knockdown removed. As far as I know I still get knockdown. 

September 12 update

I am not implying their job is easy as pie. But I am implying that they are kinda not doing a lot of testing/debugging. If they actually would test and debug beforehand on their test server then something would have been mentioned. Or at least postpone that one or two dungeon change in order to correctly implement your desired change. 

Mishaps happens. But here it is more then a few. It is a lot: One trove had no Gems in it's arsenal but they did give us a really good compensation. When the whole DDOS happened and Devs did not give us any answer people went to GW2 forums to get info. (Yes GW2 helped us learn about BnS issues). The whole Radiant Energy into Gem Powder fiasco. Hardmode EC,DT,NF are supposed to be available in open world (Still impossible to enter). 

It is just getting frustrating after a while. And this gets worse when rumors say that there was a meeting And Wildstar + Blade and Soul were the main talked subjects. One of them saying that US and EU have a "performance"  drop of about 30% and 44% respectively, etc. Don't know about you but if thiss is true then i fear about BnS survival and well hope the dev team get their ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ fixed.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/455958808875761667/502194623108612106/image0.jpg

Not to mention the whole level 55 bosses on a level 50 patch fiasco, that would have been literally impossible to miss if they tested at all. Sorry @Grimoir, you can't convince me that they have a test server, because there is no way someone can be so incompetent that they mess up this badly time and time again IF they were actually testing. I'd rather believe they are too cheap to pay people to test their patches in west (they do have open testing in KR) so they just cook something together and hope it turn out edible.

Archived