It really happened

eric11zhao

29 minutes ago, Rea Shinwa said:

Maybe he/she had bw badge and didnt want to risk you to soulflare if you don't have it, or maybe he/she just dislikes your class. Don't dwell on it ^^

In foundry, though? With the whole summoning-thrall thing, most bosses are gone before those snail-ass warlocks can even pop SB.

A couple of days ago my SF got kicked by a warden party leader 2 seconds after I joined. He didn't even have time to look at my stats. Maybe he doesn't like SFs or didn't like my name. Whatever. On the other hand, I won't join a party with more than one warden - they play ping pong with the boss while ever one else gets annoyed.

To each his own. No point in over analyzing it.

2 hours ago, SkyStorm said:

A couple of days ago my SF got kicked by a warden party leader 2 seconds after I joined. He didn't even have time to look at my stats. Maybe he doesn't like SFs or didn't like my name. Whatever. On the other hand, I won't join a party with more than one warden - they play ping pong with the boss while ever one else gets annoyed.

To each his own. No point in over analyzing it.

As a Warden this is why i ask another warden sometimes if he spec theat because i don't want the boss to change target everytime it makes me lose my head :grrr:

6 hours ago, eric11zhao said:

My warden got kicked by a wl pt leader in f8 naryu foundry party while there was no other warden in pt, but my warden has bt frost ring and earrings, raven 8, full raven ss, 1200+ ap, and im still confused about why

i've read lots of thead like this in reddit its so sad that people kick other people just for the class. i mean she/he can just tell you that she/he wants to use soulburn because they have the badge isn't it?

As a warlock main im really tired of wardens. I'm tired of the warlock memes im tired of the warlock hate im just overally tired of this situation. I dont mind TDing if warden has a badge but most dont yet since its a new class, and yet in almost every run im having to tell them please dont SB since you dont have a badge and they still do because they have an advantage even if my thrall is out they can still SB faster in some cases since my thrall is slow and there is zero i can do about it that is up to NCsoft to fix. And what i get as a result is negative feedback from players saying warlock sucks go away , you too slow etc. I honestly cant blame the warlock for kicking you since this is most likely happening to other warlocks as well. You think we enjoy playing while this hating and meming is going around? Some of us chose the class because we enjoy it not because it has SB and learned to play it properly but now i feel like everyone even the good warlocks are labeled as SB carried trash which i could say for wardens as well since they sometimes dont even SB or they SB middle of the fight when they realise oh the warlock has TD. Believe or not warlocks really dont mind using TD if warden has a badge its actually good for us more leech time more dps and what is even best we dont have to worry about our slow ass thrall, but if we get this treatment in dungeons yeah some warlocks might start kicking you out.

3 hours ago, Grimoir said:

They kicked u...well happens. Whats the point going all shocked and crying bout it? if you were kicked...the leader had every right to, just go into a different party or make your own and move on. no one really cares bout your life story lol

I can understand if I got kicked from naryu sanctum, maybe they wanna other blue buff to get fast run or something, but what's the point to kick me from nf this low level dungeon, btw my main is wl with bw, and I have also seen some warden or wl with no badge but even do sf or sb when in the same team

If it’s a low lvl dungeon then it shouldn’t matter who uses it. Stop justifying more toxic behavior.

updating this since I’m free now: I’ve never personally seen a warlock getting bashed just for sb in game but if someone does bash you then that’s why the block button is there. Lyns have always been called rats and summoners scrummoners, etc..

I think warlocks are making this more than what it is, it’s not a big deal just because you share a party buff with another class. Kfm shares buff with sin, sin shares with sum, and bm shares with bd. I don’t see neither of these classes kicking every player due to that or because of a few bad experiences they’ve had with the other class that uses their buff.

Kicking a class due to that only adds more toxicity to the game. Instead of kicking maybe tell that person that you have the badge and not to use the buff since some people don’t look at f2s.

7 hours ago, eric11zhao said:

I can understand if I got kicked from naryu sanctum, maybe they wanna other blue buff to get fast run or something, but what's the point to kick me from nf this low level dungeon, btw my main is wl with bw, and I have also seen some warden or wl with no badge but even do sf or sb when in the same team

What he is saying, if someone is a party leader  they can kick you for whatever reason they want, they dont even need to justify it to you. I even kicked a HM 24 Blade master from my party simply because i found his name very offensive. They can kick you for your name, class, gear, character looks, costume, you name it they can kick you for it.

No justification needed, you are also better off not even worrying or thinking about it.

Also, if there already is a warlock in a party, they dont really need a warden there, they are better off getting a sin or KFM with blue buff or a gunner. So...you being kicked is no big deal.

Gotta love the BnS community.

Don't worry, my SF was once kicked from a run, because (according to the leader) "I had nothing to give to the party". Sure, he could have entered the dungeon faster... sure, he could at least have a party healer/res if something screwed up... and sure... HE COULD HAVE PUT RESTRICTIONS REQUIREMENTS ON HIS RECRUITMENT MESSAGES, but no... he was just a doucebag.

I know there are some people who kick new classes in dungeons for the first month or two. Gunners had that problem for a bit as well. You could laugh it off as if the guy was jealous that a new soulburn class has appeared and he feels insecure. Either way, even if you used your version of soulburn against theirs or not... he also kicked a tank class from his run... because THAT makes sense... XD

It probably sucks to be kicked and not know why but hey they have the power to do that. Just like in rl someone can kick you out their place of business for whatever reason without explanation. I would just be petty and add them to the block list so I can kick them whenever they join my pt lol

On 30/9/2018 at 12:39 PM, eric11zhao said:

My warden got kicked by a wl pt leader in f8 naryu foundry

:shock: Such a drama ! I'm glad you shared it on forums with all of us, we should all learn from this experience of yours! Can we call you sensei now? 

Consider it a dodged bullet

There's literally no reasons to kick anyone other than in extreme cases for maybe HMs if you think you won't make the timer or if you ask "does everyone know mech?" and no one answers-well in that case you just leave and try forming a group again lol.
If you join a lobby though and you get kicked-especially in child's play normal modes, then that person's probably an amateur half looking for a carry or just a person with a very poor sportsmanship who would have made that run a nightmare anyway, so don't worry about it.

If people are mad over classes, let them be. All you can do is laugh and carry on.

Archived