6 v 6 summoner tips

darthBaal

Hello people, I know I do not need to write it to you, but I would like to ask you how to play PvP Summoner.

I have five PvP accessories, 2x triangular PvP gem, 5x nova core SS + three beluga, fusion piercing and crit defense, dragonforge 9 weapon. In short, PvP equipment is almost endgame.

I have the problem that even though I have 300K HP they kill me two to three shots ... I can use defensive skills but I'm ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ valid, when I kill someone so I will not kill him so fast if he is not significantly weaker.

I know I'm doing something wrong, but I can not help but know where I'm doing it ...

Thanks

21 hours ago, darthBaal said:

Hello people, I know I do not need to write it to you, but I would like to ask you how to play PvP Summoner.

I have five PvP accessories, 2x triangular PvP gem, 5x nova core SS + three beluga, fusion piercing and crit defense, dragonforge 9 weapon. In short, PvP equipment is almost endgame.

I have the problem that even though I have 300K HP they kill me two to three shots ... I can use defensive skills but I'm ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ valid, when I kill someone so I will not kill him so fast if he is not significantly weaker.

I know I'm doing something wrong, but I can not help but know where I'm doing it ...

Thanks

Well...it depends what are you actually dying too... i mean....i have full maxed PVP gear and in some cases under certain conditions i get 1 shot to...for example KFM tremor.

You need to watch your escapes and resists and counters.

I play it on the Wind element, only when there is a lot of summoners and a force master in the enemy team, so I change to Earth. HP has 300K 80 defense 10 offense about 1300AP.

If I get someone to get into the air combo I'll take him 60-70%, but I will not kill him if someone gets me into the air combo so I'm 100% dead before I fall ...

When I shoot someone, I'll take him a little and I have to burn it, but he'll kill me sometimes two or three.

Just how many times do I have someone else and then come another and kill me in the morning, so the price to wear PvP SS and give points to defense when it is just as bad?

Archived