PLEASE put the number of people in "6's" when you LFP in a 6's-BG.

Astarae

Please put the total number of people queuing for and in battles for battle ground when we are waiting for a Battle (6's battle ground needs it the most, but don't see why it couldn't apply to most any BG).  It would save people summarily, 100's to 1000's of hours waiting for something that isn't going to occur anytime in the near future.   If I know no one can possible form 1 party of 6, it sure isn't likely one can  form two parties of 6.  It would be a good way of respecting your users' times.  I know I don't like, or want to go and sit in LFP-6's for  30** minutes (like now, with enough time to write a note) when there isn't a prayer of it happening.

Thanks,

-A

**---at 30 minutes it stops LFP

• Aurinya changed the title to PLEASE put the number of people in "6's" when you LFP in a 6's-BG.

Not sure if i understand you correctly, you wanna be able to queue with a party of 6? If so, then i am for a big no. We had this when BG's were released, and it was a disaster. People queued with premade parties of 6 whales and literally made bg's completely unenjoyable and unplayable. they changed it to a maximum of 2 man queue because of that.

I think it's about when queuing of have an indicator of how many people are in que right now with you... like it needs 12. So some indicator like for example 4/12, 8/12, 11/12  in que right now. So when it reach 12 you can start. That's what I understand of it. And I think this would be helpful then I know how near or far am I away from getting in a game.

15 minutes ago, LaraKelly said:

I think it's about when queuing of have an indicator of how many people are in que right now with you... like it needs 12. So some indicator like for example 4/12, 8/12, 11/12  in que right now. So when it reach 12 you can start. That's what I understand of it. And I think this would be helpful then I know how near or far am I away from getting in a game.

Ohhh... if its as you say then sure would be nice.

3 hours ago, LaraKelly said:

On 28/9/2018 at 4:26 PM, Astarae said:

Please put the total number of people queuing for and in battles for battle ground when we are waiting for a Battle (6's battle ground needs it the most, but don't see why it couldn't apply to most any BG).  It would save people summarily, 100's to 1000's of hours waiting for something that isn't going to occur anytime in the near future.   If I know no one can possible form 1 party of 6, it sure isn't likely one can  form two parties of 6.  It would be a good way of respecting your users' times.  I know I don't like, or want to go and sit in LFP-6's for  30** minutes (like now, with enough time to write a note) when there isn't a prayer of it happening.

Thanks,

-A

**---at 30 minutes it stops LFP

Both of you are spoileds who want it and have to be now. You wait your queue like everybody. We have this in F8 for dungeons and because party doesn't fill inmediatelly people just do join leave join leave join leave and it takes longer recruiting than playing exactly because of this, so no thank you, idk why in every game you PvP guys think your time is superior or better than the rest who play this game or should have special stuff exclusive for you.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/1/2018 at 9:51 AM, pingal1ty said:

Both of you are spoileds who want it and have to be now.

Where do you get that?  You responded to my note that said I' had waited at LFP for 30 minutes -- at which time it

stopped waiting.  Was the 2nd wait, BTW, cuz first time I wasn't sure if it had timed out or if it was something else.

So I waited, without getting in for 60 minutes.  And how long do you wait?  

You wait your queue like everybody. We have this in 8 for dungeons and because party doesn't fill inmediatelly people just do join leave join leave join leave and it takes longer recruiting than playing exactly because of this,

You wait for 30-60 minutes to go into F8?  Right....  People leave for lots of reasons -- one of which might be they recognize you as a whiner, and don't wanna go w/you so they leave.

so no thank you, idk why in every game you PvP guys think your time is superior or better than the rest who play this game or should have special stuff exclusive for you.

Where is the exclusive stuff for us?  Why would you call me a pvp guy?  Not even a guy and have 1000's of hours more in pve.  Again, are you for real, since you sound like you are tilting against the wind...   Where do you get that someone waiting 60 minutes for a bg, thinks there time is superior?  Right now, pvp has no way of know how close or how long they might have to wait for a bg, but you -- 

you see people as they join -- who's privileged here?  Stop your trolling.

I suggest NC need to add additional frenzy hours in the morning and afternoon at least an hour so that some people who plays morning between 9-11 am est and afternoon2-4pm est can also enjoy it not only whales who plays at night can enjoy the frenzy hours. The que time in the morning or afternoon so long.

Archived