Warden is Weak

ARC-1276

10 hours ago, Ujarac said:

lol okay sure they are. more braindead then BD's, Des, Sins, WL's and Sums? really gonna say that lol? like I said before their no where near broken and brain dead like the other classes I mentioned but their not bad either. their actually probably a more balanced class then the others seeing as how you actually need to know how to play them and not just faceroll your keyboard. also saying their broken in OWpvp/6v6 is stupid cause any class is broken in OWpvp/6v6 so long as they have whale gear and can 1 shot.  you can easily beat a damn SF as any of the other class. the only classes they have an advantage against are wardens and gunslingers that's it. every other classes you have to play well and if you don't you can easily get your butt kicked, simply because the other classes have way more broken things then them.

idk what you doing wrong but froststorm is your friend.

32 minutes ago, RavTH said:

idk what you doing wrong but froststorm is your friend.

I like how that's all you say and don't really give a good reply lol. Froststorm is easy to dodge for most of the other classes lol. nobody is gonna keep themselves trapped in it. maybe your talking about 6v6 and if that's the case then yes SF is strong but arena their not as strong compared to everyone else like I said before. Like its obvious that the other classes are easier to climb with then SF. I don't care that people say SF is good in arena because it is, if you know how to use it that is. but to say its broken and easy to climb with is dumb and 100% wrong. any of the other classes are way easier to climb with. people are gonna be in for a big disappointment if they think they can climb easily with SF.

5 hours ago, Ujarac said:

I like how that's all you say and don't really give a good reply lol. Froststorm is easy to dodge for most of the other classes lol. nobody is gonna keep themselves trapped in it. maybe your talking about 6v6 and if that's the case then yes SF is strong but arena their not as strong compared to everyone else like I said before. Like its obvious that the other classes are easier to climb with then SF. I don't care that people say SF is good in arena because it is, if you know how to use it that is. but to say its broken and easy to climb with is dumb and 100% wrong. any of the other classes are way easier to climb with. people are gonna be in for a big disappointment if they think they can climb easily with SF.

4 hours ago, Kitsune Takahashi said:

To the people saying its weak and such please learn the class first before commenting on it. Pretty basic video for it is this. (not my video by the way)

Quick tutorial: v+4+4+4

Warden is a weak class so to me because there is no Hard CC chain Combo to kill people it's just all about burst and dmg and in arena you don't have gear for that maybe in a 6v6 things are different i don't know.

Almost all melee class have one chain combo. Assassin, BM, KFM etc but not warden, nobody found one yet.

To me warden is designed for PVE that's why this class won't shine in pvp .

On ‎9‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 12:42 PM, ARC-1276 said:

It's not a matter of my skill, it's a matter of the class being easy to counter if you know the timing. So basically what I'm saying is, if you're losing to Warden, remember to avoid fighting Blade Ward and git gud, because there's no excuse for getting hit by its attacks unless the Warden has perfect timing

It's easy for them to beat you down -- you can't dodge when you are stunned lying on the ground.  By the time you get up, you are hit again.  Gets old fast.

if you played diffrent classes then its needless to say that every class has some op sides and some annoying ones so all you have to do is play your cards right, in pve Warden is a badass and fun to play with there is more to say do but lets just skip. in pvp i think the warden is missing a card here and the trial arena can tell you that it*s really a good way to compare between two classes, play some matches using a FM after that use a SF and you will now the differnce, with my newest cha playing as a warden i can say that the class has a good/great advantage in close combat but its a bit slow comapare to what i played before and easy to counter and stun maybe bcs it a hard class to master or like i think its just slow, and about facing ranged fighters you gonna have a hard time for sure if you didnt close the distance since you dont have a ranged kd or stun and you can use your only iframe skill SEVER STEP only once to gain some meters without getting ccd lol. but who cares we all are here to have fun arent we so rock and roll

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/19/2018 at 12:46 PM, Karurosuda said:

Just gonna drop this here.

unknown.png

Literally only one of those moves you listed says it goes through block. But if you get the HM skill for Stake you get a KD that goes through block with terrible range.

Archived