Game freezes and shuts down after few minutes

zeroke

Until this morning the game worked fine , never had any dc whatsoever but since this morning the game freezes after a few minutes playing and then shuts down . I have tried repairing the game . I have removed and installed it again . I have done the sugested MSconfig thing  with running services but nothing helps the game keeps freezing after few minutes and shuts down . 

I have put up a ticket for this but I'm getting no help . Any of you guys had the same and got a fix ? 

32-bit version is doing the same thing , I can log into the game and play for a few minutes then it freezes and shuts down with no error poping up . Only BnS is having this started all the game I have on my system yesterday and everything works fine , even Aion works . So must be something wrong with BnS and not my system .

i have the same issue for long time , but i gave up on that i searched everything on internet no  clue how to resolve that

i have day's when i get freez like this and after the crash error like 3-4 times per day  this issue i have only on BNS other games i play have no problem.

if u guys get any help with this problem just let a comment.

It's more than 3-4 times a day its everytime I log into to the game , after a few minutes phoof freeze and shutdown , the wierd thing is before wednesday I had no problems at all . So I don't know if they changed something or is my client being kicked from the server . The worst thing about it is the fact that I'm a subscriber and it has been 2 days and I haven't been able to play . So i'm paying for something I can't play anymore . Nothing has changed on my PC . No new software or games have been installed so almost shure it has to be something they did to the client . Everything was fine until the after the maitenance of wednesday . I have just timed it up to 5 times and it is exactly 4min and a few secs each time , doesn't matter wich char I load .

I know your problem, i got the same after i reinstalled my windows.

Somehow i fixed it, but i can't tell you how. First of all try to update your graphic driver to the latest version. If you use a nvidia card-> 411.70 , amd i can't tell.
But that's not the solution at all, try to deactivate your firewall to make sure that wont be your problem, you can turn it on if BnS keeps crashing.
Check your windows updates with searching yourself, windows update tool missed a fews datas for me.

I tried repair and installing BnS new which didn't help too.
Idk if that helps you, but i guess you have to be a bit lucky by fixing that kind of problem.

Thx Schiniki , but these are all things I have already tried , no win updates or any other software update from any other program was installed when the problems with Bns started , as I said until the maitenance from wednesday Bsn was runnung smooth with no probs at all . I tried everything deleting my internet security , installing Bns on a diffrent harddrive . This has been keeping me busy since thursday morning , support is of no use at all . They keep sugesting the first things I tried already and I get like one answer every 24 hours from there . 

I'm gonna give up on this game , and wait a few mounths until some updates have come maybe there will be one that fixxes my problem .

Archived