Jump to content
Forums

8 weapon gems slots


Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, HateMe said:

Not just that but also selective patches. NCsoft likes to cherry pick what they add and split it over multiple patches.

This is evident from the latest patch.  The KR patch that had the 8 gem slot also had the garnet stats and triad fusing updates.  I suspect that there was just too much going on with the Warden's Fury patch to include the gem slot update as well.  After all they will likely need a whole event in itself for us to earn (buy $$$) legendary gem hammers to open up those slots as well as gems to put in them.  BTW here is the KR patch link in question.

Edit - Sorry this forum handles links poorly.  This is a better link:  https://pastebin.com/ycWTFpWR

Edited by Deadly Intent
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Deadly Intent said:

This is evident from the latest patch.  The KR patch that had the 8 gem slot also had the garnet stats and triad fusing updates.  I suspect that there was just too much going on with the Warden's Fury patch to include the gem slot update as well.  After all they will likely need a whole event in itself for us to earn (buy $$$) legendary gem hammers to open up those slots as well as gems to put in them.  BTW here is the KR patch link in question.

i am betting the reason we didnt get the 8 slots was trove.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, HateMe said:

i am betting the reason we didnt get the 8 slots was trove.

If they were even considering adding 8 gem slots now, they probably would have added it this patch with trove, so more people would trove for gems to put in those slots. They always start a trove event when they KNOW people want certain things. For example, release Warden class, drop a trove event so people can whale out on materials to gear it up.

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Inundated said:

If they were even considering adding 8 gem slots now, they probably would have added it this patch with trove, so more people would trove for gems to put in those slots. They always start a trove event when they KNOW people want certain things. For example, release Warden class, drop a trove event so people can whale out on materials to gear it up.

Actually the opposite, without the 8 slots people would be more prompted to make the dyad gems rather just add gems to their weapon, thus whales buy more coins to get more gems to make dyads.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...