More reliable sources to access Garnets

Kozuki

Koldrake's Lair takes you a whole month for a single hexa garnet, cuz scales only drop from dailies. If you are lucky with drop, you may get more. But RNG is RNG. Good luck doing 9 alts for 9 garnets to get a octa garnet in a schedule-limited content where you're pretty much in front of your PC half a day to do them all.

Shadowmoor may drop a token that gives you a single hepta garnet, but like Imperial Mark from Ransacked Treasury, I assume that its drop rate is as good as a piece of legendary accessory. RNG is RNG.

I suggest to add Garnets, drop or token exchange in one of following contents:

-Outlaw's Island

-Circle of Sundering

-Solar Energy

-Events

4 hours ago, Grimoir said:

Actually the drop of it is not that bad in hard mode shadowmoor. Do hard mode and earn your garnets.

yeah because hardmode shadowmoor is a dungeon everyone can do right? Just tell the whole community to get 1300 ap so they're accepted into HM TS dungeons. Cool idea

9 hours ago, qbzz said:

yeah because hardmode shadowmoor is a dungeon everyone can do right? Just tell the whole community to get 1300 ap so they're accepted into HM TS dungeons. Cool idea

He is right you know....you dont need a hepta garnet straight off the bat. If your overall gear is ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤, a garnet wont make you magically awesome. The crit damage from garnet will not be of any use for you if everything else doesnt stack with it. So instead of making excuses you should work on your gear, not to mention shadowmoor is more mechanic heavy than dps, you can easily do it with a good party having 1100-1150 AP and using more than 1 brain cell.

11 hours ago, HateMe said:

He is right you know....you dont need a hepta garnet straight off the bat. If your overall gear is ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤, a garnet wont make you magically awesome. The crit damage from garnet will not be of any use for you if everything else doesnt stack with it. So instead of making excuses you should work on your gear, not to mention shadowmoor is more mechanic heavy than dps, you can easily do it with a good party having 1100-1150 AP and using more than 1 brain cell.

And where u getting that party of 1100 ppl to do it?

That's why smart people did koldrak daily or afk there and now rocking with most best gem for pve.

I do think they should put koldrak scales not as a daily but per koldrak run, and don't make it bs like the more dmg the more scales you get. Simply per kill you have guaranteed chance of 1-2 scales.

4 hours ago, RavTH said:

That's why smart people did koldrak daily or afk there and now rocking with most best gem for pve.

I do think they should put koldrak scales not as a daily but per koldrak run, and don't make it bs like the more dmg the more scales you get. Simply per kill you have guaranteed chance of 1-2 scales.

This would be actually nice, I would be a lot more intended to run that more than one time if we get Scales every time we go there.

11 hours ago, Ketsura said:

And where u getting that party of 1100 ppl to do it?

Server. I take people that know what they are doing and making a good party composition. I would do it with my clan but when they get on i leave for work due to the time difference.

Honestly I'm just gonna say this; HARD MODE DUNGEONS ARE A RETARDED CONCEPT

I'm sorry but raids are easier and have 100% drop rates (maybe not for your class, but something will drop for someone's class). I am not about to spend over an hour on one stupid dungeon just for slightly better RNG; as for HM exclusive psyches and merchant of wonders both are RNG and you may still not get anything from either.
Plus they nerfed the spawn rate of the merchant "to compensate" for there being an extra dungeon where she spawn. (makes sense if you only run every HM dungeon once a day, but totally doesn't if you only do some or farm HM)

IMHO there needs to be an alternate way to get all HM mode items as well as koldrake scales (considering the strict time frame many probably are able to do it; or the fact that your FPS is literally 1/10th of what it is anywhere else in the game during koldrake).

On 9/25/2018 at 11:25 PM, qbzz said:

Shadowmoor is a new dungeon and not everyone is supposed to do it anyway, The increase from octa to triangular garnet isnt that big. If you arent geared enough to do the hard mode dungeon you dont deserve the garnet from there anyway, People need to stop crying about every single thing. This game is already being nerfed to the floor in everything because of all the whining. you want an hepta garnet? Do Koldrak, untill you have 3 hexas. you arent geared enough for shadowmoor to farm for it? Tough shiet, upgrade your gear and then try.

vor 14 Stunden schrieb qbzz:

first of all i most likely outclass your gear by a mile. Second of all you're telling me you take 1100-1150 AP players into Hard Mode Shadowmoor? you must be lost, You still need DPS to push mechs not to mention enrage timers. When you were typing this were you only using 1 brain cell? it seems so. Have fun doing Hard Mode Shadow with people that do 150k dps with both buffs LOL, Tell me anyone who is 1100 with full VT Gear, ill wait. 

Define full VT?

Archived