Forums

nerf mech for normal mode Ransacked Treasury please

1 hour ago, Granger said:

Yes, make the boss like in DD... a glorified training dummy. In the name of accessibility, helping new players and the disabled.

What the problem? One day everything gets powercrept, so making the future old dungeons more accessible is a way to go.

The only reason I dont do RT is because of that bullshit of 10m.

41 minutes ago, Ketsura said:

What the problem? One day everything gets powercrept, so making the future old dungeons more accessible is a way to go.

The only reason I dont do RT is because of that bullshit of 10m.

This game is already being dumbed down to brainless as is, all because people are too lazy to do mechs, dont want to learn.

If you dont know how to stay close to the boss so he doesnt jump on you, that is purely and soloely your problem and not a problem with the mechs.

Guess its too hard for people to use 2 braincells instead of 1 to clear certain content....

• Like 1

Man outside of the newest dungeon and RT we dont even have any dungeons left anymore that have mechs worth mention, its a absolutely depressing state... happens because nsoft keeps pandering to those who dont seem to have even 2 braincells.

Edited by Granger
  • Like 1

This dungeon don't need anymore nerfs right now.
If people can't stay within the 10 m range, they honestly don't belong in there yet.
I get one mistake can be made if people lag at that point or you make a small mistake.
But seeing the boss jump more than once in that fight, makes me think that someone didn't read or learn mechanics D:
If you can't learn a simple mech, go farm the dungeons that have already been nerfed to the ground, pls.
Some of us still like having a bit of a challenge entering a dungeon, and actually thinking about what we need to do.
Don't ruin this for everyone >__>

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Jaesunnie said:

This dungeon don't need anymore nerfs right now.
If people can't stay within the 10 m range, they honestly don't belong in there yet.
I get one mistake can be made if people lag at that point or you make a small mistake.
But seeing the boss jump more than once in that fight, makes me think that someone didn't read or learn mechanics D:
If you can't learn a simple mech, go farm the dungeons that have already been nerfed to the ground, pls.
Some of us still like having a bit of a challenge entering a dungeon, and actually thinking about what we need to do.
Don't ruin this for everyone >__>

Considering people dont even know how to stun or kd or what a stun or KD is......

The best part is: People complain about how people in F8 only want huge AP or gear, yet i am doing ym dailies always in f8 and always with hm8-11 people cause the dungeons are easy, and when i see they cant even stun, kd or even stick close / far from a boss, i can fully understand why people dont want them in their parties.

Like ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ put some effeort in and stop expecting to cheese through stuff.

There is no need to nerf content that is already nerfed, many are always asking for nerf this and nerf that, but you also need to understand that a nerf  in mechs also means a nerf in rewards, less gold from the daily quest, worst chance for drops, worst boxes from the Dinamyc quests, etc. 

Some advice as how to clear better:

- If you dont meet the requirements for partys with high gear, wait a bit and farm lower dungeons to gear up

- If your gear is good enough to do the dungeon be more carefull on your recruitment

- Try to find a nice clan and run dungeons with them, making runs with the same ppl helps to make the runs faster and safer

Dont try to rush what will come in time, this dung will become a punching dummy with crapy rewards in some time too, so again, dont try to rush that.

• Like 1

I hate having to think too

Let's nerf RTnm (again please)

Let's nerf it so once I spawn in, everything instantly dies and all of our quests are finished

In fact, let's nerf all the dungeons like this

Actually, that's too much effort too.
Some people might spawn in faster than others and then I'd miss my daily because requeueing would just be way too much

Please nerf all quests into finishing for me the moment I log in

Please also nerf raids in the exact same way too, since those are way harder and need to be adjusted too

We western players just cannot handle any type of thought whatsoever, so please consider this as it is crucial-detrimental even, to our overall gaming experience.   

Then work on how boring your game is.

Everything is too easy, release something not boring please. but don't make it difficult because that's annoying, so nerf it before we even get whatever it is.

Nerf the training dummies too actually, I don't like the way they looked at me the other day.

But remember to eventually put in something fun or I'm going right back to Jetforce Gemini and taking all my entire everyone in the globe with me.

dude, if i want some "hard mech" i'll go and do hard more

but do you think iam gonna do daily hard mode with some random ppl in f8? nonono
iam make sure to put "normal mode" in my post

please nerf normal mode ransacked treasury, it's too hard for casual player who rely on f8 to do daily... and i can't get my amara weapon if nobody run the normal mode

35 minutes ago, Showta said:

Everything is too easy, release something not boring please. but don't make it difficult because that's annoying, so nerf it before we even get whatever it is.

then why you still running normal mode? go and do your daily in hard more if you want taste the "dungeon mech" =.= stop being jackass

Edited by Fiana
9 minutes ago, Fiana said:

dude, if i want some "hard mech" i'll go and do hard more

but do you think iam gonna do daily hard mode with some random ppl in f8? nonono
iam make sure to put "normal mode" in my post

please nerf normal mode ransacked treasury, it's too hard for casual player who rely on f8 to do daily... and i can't get my amara weapon if nobody run the normal mode

How is staying within 10 meters of the boss hard? I really need to know.
It's not something that wipes the party, so why does it need to nerfed?
yes, it's frustrating with the jumping, but from my experience, the only people in there that doesn't stay in range are people who are new to this dungeon.
So tell them to stay close and let this mech be.. It's not really that hard :)

4 minutes ago, Jaesunnie said:

How is staying within 10 meters of the boss hard? I really need to know.
It's not something that wipes the party, so why does it need to nerfed?
yes, it's frustrating with the jumping, but from my experience, the only people in there that doesn't stay in range are people who are new to this dungeon.
So tell them to stay close and let this mech be.. It's not really that hard :)

well i don't know everytime i join the party... someone just get knocked back and the boss jump, repeat over and over again
until the tank lose aggro and party wipe =.=

and i can't get 6 man ppl have voice chat on this every single day
you can get your full dungeon mech on hard more, but stop making people who just want his daily done misereble because the dungeon can't tolerate 1 or 2 party member mistake

not to mention the bleed stack that even my lifesteal can't hold >_< right now ppl asking A3 for RT normal mode, why? because they don't want do mech, they just want to roll over with pure dps

Edited by Fiana