Would soul burn be dead

eric11zhao

Well I can't say 100% sure but in all honestly I have found that while you may have Wardens with the mystic badge for blackwing effect on their Soul Flare would be better then a Warlock without it. If both are equal it does seem however that the Warlock's Soul Burn gives more of a damage boost from my testing and also hearing from clan members that would show a dps lost when I'm on my Warden doing just Soul Flare every minute. But I may be wrong.

I refuse to give up on my WL just cause the warden is here. I dont mind doing TD but at the same time i feel useless cause my SB is no longer wanted. I have heard rumors that the WL will get a rework and will be more appealing again. Im just going to wait and see what happens. Also i have noticed on my FM that her dps is higher with a WL blackwings than a warden sf with blackwings -shrugs- 

I would say just play what you like. No one is asking war over wl. At least havnt seen it myself. With more chars with sb there shouldnt be any shortage for partys or raids as long as thise ppl gear chars and not just want to get carried because they have sb/bw. Gunners should prepear as well because most likly next class archer will have a reset skill like them. And with that every buf in game will have 2 classes for each buff.

WL soulburn doesn't give more DPS than warrior Soulburn...

The differences between both is that Warrior soulburn gives life drain + resist for 1 second, i think it's the only ones.. Anyway, i prefer the warrior soulburn on dungeons because my ping won't climb and i don't fps break as i have with warlock soulburn.. But that's caused by this beautiful game, not warlock fault..

On 9/22/2018 at 5:35 PM, LiNe171 said:

WL soulburn doesn't give more DPS than warrior Soulburn...

The differences between both is that Warrior soulburn gives life drain + resist for 1 second, i think it's the only ones.. Anyway, i prefer the warrior soulburn on dungeons because my ping won't climb and i don't fps break as i have with warlock soulburn.. But that's caused by this beautiful game, not warlock fault..

In ref to my other post maybe others can post phrases possibly. Also, you can reach Sentry / Frenzy faster if you have the correct badges along with a Rift / Storm Weapon for Blade Ward Spam gathering either your Blood Rage every 2 ticks of the badge / Sunspark. (Primal Force for Frost) (Bluemoon for Lightning) couple that with courage merge on both for the extended time on both stances.

Either way Warlocks will always have Time Distortion.

Wardens having a version of Soulburn makes Warlocks "dead" as much as having Fighting Spirit (blue buff) makes Assassins "dead", because KFM has it. Do you see people booting sins because they already have a KFM to BB for them as well as tank? No.

Ultimately, it's about having more classes that can fill the role. Maybe the upcoming Archer class will have Alpha Call. Why not? Another reset class in case there isn't a gunner present.

On 9/22/2018 at 12:01 PM, eric11zhao said:

After warden release and trove comes the same time some warden even have had legendary badge already, in that case what Warlock does even with aransu soul badge can only do td, not like used to be anymore, and why not just let sb and sf stack

That's why I kick all Wardens from party who has a BW badge :glare: I like my Chi Recovery more :YeharaBig:

Archived