an observation

Fynn58

the new class Wardens ..... they can Tank, DPS and they can do Soul Burn.  Evidently they can do Soul Burn more frequently than a Warlock can .... i was just in DT and the Warden got off 3 Soul Burns back to back .... nice trick.   Which begs the question where does that leave the Warlock; who is more a support class than a hard core Tank or DPS class.

1 hour ago, Fynn58 said:

the new class Wardens ..... they can Tank, DPS and they can do Soul Burn.  Evidently they can do Soul Burn more frequently than a Warlock can .... i was just in DT and the Warden got off 3 Soul Burns back to back .... nice trick.   Which begs the question where does that leave the Warlock; who is more a support class than a hard core Tank or DPS class.

First: no, they can't SB more frequently than WLs, they got exactly the same CD, and the same CD reductions as WLs via BT8 or VT3

Second: it's not a trick, you probably had a gunner that used Alpha Call, resetting the SB debuff and the SB CD, and then probably had a WL with VT badge use Time Distortion, which can affect CDs that "can't be reduced", reducing their CD's by 30 seconds

Third: The WLs are in the exact same spot, you just dont get to be a parasite that can join parties even if you dont have gear just because you have SB, if you're not a parasite, you notice no difference ~ i've been having absolutely 0 problems finding parties with my WL, even if they already have Warriors in them

12 hours ago, Bakuzan said:

First: no, they can't SB more frequently than WLs, they got exactly the same CD, and the same CD reductions as WLs via BT8 or VT3

At least warden doesn't need to summon thrall, fall in  then soulburn. Not to mention that TAB sometimes doesn't respond.  

Archived