Naksun 10 moonstones bundle "bug"

Heallarant

Hello there, sorry if the post isn't pretty enough, but I'm not quite there to do that, also excuse me if there are grammatical errors here and there as I am not a native english speaker (I'm more on the baguette side of things). What I'm here for today is to talk about the supposed "bug" that happened around the update that brought to us the last 2 weekly raids, correct me if I'm wrong.

That's right, as I'm sure most of you guys remember, Naksun used to give 1 moonstone each run and if we were lucky enough, it would also drop a bundle of 10 moonstones. The droprate was, as I know of and as the droprate of most random stuff in this game, never released but we, as a community, kind of agreed on something around 1/20, or 5% droprate.

After the update that I mentioned earlier though, the droprate seemed to have suddenly ... dropped, and we suddenly got reports of abysmal droprates : around 1/100 or 1% droprate for the moonstone bundle ! 5% -> 1% : an 80% nerf. Obviously this problem wouldn't go unnoticed as Naksun is probably the most farmed instance in the game, the poor guy giving the highest quantity of the most important resource in the game : moonstones.

A little forward we go, Producer Jonathan Lien answers the community by saying this is not true and the droprate is still the same ; CM Bethany Stout, a day or 2 later, reports it as a bug to the developpers and here we are, a month later, nothing happened.
Maybe this problem has been talked about while I was away from the game, as I actually decided to farm again to prepare for warrior but this whole "moonstone bundle bug" thing really made me stop until the actual release. Though, even if it has been talked about, the problem's still there, so what are we supposed to do ? Forget and just go on with our 6 000 moonstones farming, telling our brain to forget "sanity" and "life", what was that about anyway right ?!

Alright, I think you guys get what I'm trying to say ; ninja-nerf, bug or whatever ; this problem has to be solved, either by nerfing the insane amount of moonstones we need (no, the weapon upgrade nerf was not enough : nerfing the total amount of moonstones we need by maybe, 10% ? whereas the moonstone bundle droprate was reduced by 80% is not something I would consider even close to "nice") or buffing the amount we can get, either in Naksun, or anywhere else. Whatever solution the devs choose, we honestly don't care, as long as it's good. There's only one thing we care about, and that thing's moonstones. Give more moonstones, please.

Archived