hongroom training room help

Unknownking69

noob here I just created a level 50 character (warden) and the last stage for mastering the hongroom basics quest. im having a trouble to finish the last stage of the quest which is obtain some basic items please help I really wanna try these game. also why my character says level 50 free trial do I obtain the free level 50 character?

You can only create a lvl 50 character if you have a cash shop item (which is rather expensive and not really worth it in my opinion). You can however tell the game you want to create a lvl 50 character without the voucher and test out skills at lvl 50.

So if you don't have a voucher, you need to start at lvl 1 ;) If you wanna safe the looks of the lvl 50 character, log in, press F2, on the left go on the button "take a picture" and then "save appearance" (second from left). The current appearance from the character is then safed on your computer.

To use it, create a new character (same race/gender) and click on the button in the middle while in the screen where you can change the appearance of the character (not sure what it says in english, something like use presets maybe?).

Then just normally proceed and pick a server and there you go

Archived