just bought nc coins and did not recieve them

TrailHawk

22 hours ago, SalemK said:

It should only take longer if it’s your first time purchasing however if you’ve already purchased using your card then I would contact support since that shouldn’t be happening

not necessarily true almost every time I've used my card more than once and had to wait 24+ hours every time. I've even had to wait with pay pal sometimes too for some odd reason. Now I just buy the digital ncoin cards from amazon and apply the code and bam its insta. Plus actually the taxes applied are a little less through amazon than through ncsoft. Not sure why.

On 9/20/2018 at 2:24 PM, LoliDolly said:

not necessarily true almost every time I've used my card more than once and had to wait 24+ hours every time. I've even had to wait with pay pal sometimes too for some odd reason. Now I just buy the digital ncoin cards from amazon and apply the code and bam its insta. Plus actually the taxes applied are a little less through amazon than through ncsoft. Not sure why.

It’s true for me. I’ve been only using my debit card since I started and it only took longer the first time but after that I always get it right away.

Archived