Forums

How to play Summoner. stop using Magnum Badge without VT Badge! Q_Q

Actually if you do your rotations good, the magnum badge even without VT badge will give you more dps than alluvion or even limitless. also quite a bit of what you say / show in the video is misconception and i do not agree with.

Edited by Grimoir

15 hours ago, Grimoir said:

Actually if you do your rotations good, the magnum badge even without VT badge will give you more dps than alluvion or even limitless. also quite a bit of what you say / show in the video is misconception and i do not agree with.

Alright. Please tell me? Oo 
And pls tell me how you can use your Magnum Badge more efficently than Alluvion? Without Soulburn, you pretty much are stuck without Overflow and without Flying Nettles dmg bonus? ôo 

Especially when you have FUll BT SS, Alluvion should deal more dmg. 

And what contradicts or is a "misconception"? :o Please tell me

I tested it as I had both badges at the time, and yes alluvion does deal more damage than magnum with bt stuff.

The question is, if you are talking to a new player, is it really worth it for them? because then they need to get 3 instead of 2 badges with sun orbs (for fusing and stuff), while those orbs would be better invested somewhere else.

So while you are right, the profit is for most players not enough to get a badge they will not use when they get the next gear stage in my opinion. If you got 1000 sun orbs or something sure go ahead. But alluvion will not bring you to the top of the damage meter in any way, you have to wait for vt to really get going.

So for me, if you damage is lower then others anyway, it is not really worth the struggle if you got other stuff to buy.

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, Annysan said:

I tested it as I had both badges at the time, and yes alluvion does deal more damage than magnum with bt stuff.

The question is, if you are talking to a new player, is it really worth it for them? because then they need to get 3 instead of 2 badges with sun orbs (for fusing and stuff), while those orbs would be better invested somewhere else.

So while you are right, the profit is for most players not enough to get a badge they will not use when they get the next gear stage in my opinion. If you got 1000 sun orbs or something sure go ahead. But alluvion will not bring you to the top of the damage meter in any way, you have to wait for vt to really get going.

So for me, if you damage is lower then others anyway, it is not really worth the struggle if you got other stuff to buy.

Yes, that is true! But i think it is quite easy getting the required badges and for sure easier to get the badges than getting Full VT Gear in a short time, not even mentioning the cost of upgrading :) 

So if you whale your Gear, you won't need the alluvion badge (but then it doesnt matter, cause you have enough gold/money to get all of them). 

But generally, i can see your point and you're right there. New players should probably focus on getting Magnum first