Fix the ... stupid nerfs...

Cordelia885

Since the lovely dear support sent me on forums.

COULD YOU PLEASE DEVELOPERS CHECK MECHANICS OF DUNGEONS BEFORE ADDING NERFS that are WITHOUT COMMON SENSE?
They took out stacks that the granite titan gives.... now the problem with that in NS HM is that if u don't get stack u got no immunity buff against ''devastating attack'' once the statues are alligned and mechs done. So practically gotta spam REVIVE charm and hit the boss when all dies, to save a wipe....

And DD..... Why take out bubbles but still want people to STUN in HM.. now without classes that can cheese aka pet people like summoner/wl, gunners and fms that has special skills the dungeon in difficult will wipe others :D. But hey it's better having now those lovely 30 second of doing absolutely nothing but waiting for the boss come back from underground proper and watch the pizza phase as tank keeps safe nothing in HMs too just like in nm modes. :D

I AM SURE mr. gm that this post will help me loads and bug will be fixed... KAPPA..... like u care.

Please as an old ´player fix these nonsense bugs from hard mode  Naryu sanctum and Drowing Deeps.
.The stacks from granite on fury punchs 
.The bubbles from DD on numock.
U Can't call it nerf on hard mode because we need this mechanics to clear it safely. Now I can't play these dungeons with low geared clan members cause it just impossible speaking of NS , as DD is just another mistake take some parts of mechs off. I'm pretty sure these changes were intentional on normal , but applying them on HM is ridiculos. I've waited a week to fix it cause yes is a big patch so not everything will run good but even on a post from Liinxy haven't mention it  and some bugs like the gunslinders profiles don't show up.

It's a shame all the ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ happens on a patch like this.

Makes 0 sense to nerf important mechs because thats the fun of the game
Now i can see why they should nerf damage/hp for new players
But nerf mechs ? like wtf ? You want more brain dead people in the game not doing any mechs and using insta revivals with no cd and 2 dragonbloods per dg ? makes 0 sense to me
And freaking make Weapon Box Tradeable jesus

I know that they got too many tickets from bugs from last update but when Liinxy posted some of them  that would be fixed but they were never mentioned on her post and these bugs were noticed right after the update , I think it would be fixed the next week but doesn't seen they will give attention to it so early unless we complain and say something on forum. =/

They keep selling high gear on trove and nerfing everything. We are getting to a point where F8 is mostly braindead, people cant do simple mech because they are turning this game a "tank & spank" without the tank part, just hold rmb with simple mode.

Is that on purpose? Are they looking for braindead players which, with the current state, cant do BT right cuz they have no idea what mech means, so they dont do raid, they just buy everything from trove??

Even sadder they are trying to nerf so hard they even buggy the DGS like sanctum and DD...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived