CastielSeven

Why Nerf the Oath necklace?

Recommended Posts

previously the oath necklace was at 34 attack power, but now the new one is 14?   That is a 20 AP difference,  why was this nerfed? Is there any other necklaces?....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HateMe   
7 hours ago, CastielSeven said:

previously the oath necklace was at 34 attack power, but now the new one is 14?   That is a 20 AP difference,  why was this nerfed? Is there any other necklaces?....

Because the perm ones now are equivalent to stage 6 of the old one. Also attack power isnt the most important stat anyways so you should not bother about the necklace.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
schupunk   
1 hour ago, HateMe said:

the perm ones now are equivalent to stage 6 of the old one

can you point out what exactly the same as stage 6 when the new one is worse than the stage 3 of the old one? I only have stage 3.

now it is nearly impossible to be AP1000 to fnd party members, unless you move all your HM defense points to the offense.

 

and since hm-hexa gems are practically nerfed, i think they want us to get hepta gems to compensate the loss from the oath necklace.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They distributed the stat of Oath necklace to Immortality Earring.

 

The earring is now far more powerful than what it was before... it also have better buff compared to what it was (The immortality earring used to only buff quantity of prestige point for SSP's)

 

So yeah get the immortallity earring to compensate loss from the old Draken necklace.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, schupunk said:

can you point out what exactly the same as stage 6 when the new one is worse than the stage 3 of the old one? I only have stage 3.

now it is nearly impossible to be AP1000 to fnd party members, unless you move all your HM defense points to the offense.

 

and since hm-hexa gems are practically nerfed, i think they want us to get hepta gems to compensate the loss from the oath necklace.

 

 

schupunk just get hepta gems from the treasure room in basin.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, HateMe said:

Because the perm ones now are equivalent to stage 6 of the old one. Also attack power isnt the most important stat anyways so you should not bother about the necklace.

I want to  see you say the same to the ppl who ask 1.1k for the NS.... also the old stage 3nec had 34 ap and the new one have 14 so if it was equivalent to stage 6 has to have 36 ap not 22 aaaaaaany way!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, JoannaRamira said:

They distributed the stat of Oath necklace to Immortality Earring.

 

The earring is now far more powerful than what it was before... it also have better buff compared to what it was (The immortality earring used to only buff quantity of prestige point for SSP's)

 

So yeah get the immortallity earring to compensate loss from the old Draken necklace.

Buuuuut, the elemental ring+earring (awakened Black Dawn/ Xanos) are still better, right?

 

Ring http://i.xomf.com/wnhyf.png
Necklace http://i.xomf.com/byjkq.png

 

Oh btw, did they change the Dragon/Tiger bracelet to un-upgradeable as well?

Edited by Stacey Banks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Stacey Banks said:

Buuuuut, the elemental ring+earring (awakened Black Dawn/ Xanos) are still better, right?

 

Oh btw, did they change the Dragon/Tiger bracelet to un-upgradeable as well?

Nop  beld and bracelet is still the same  the changes was only for ring/earr/nec

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, schupunk said:

can you point out what exactly the same as stage 6 when the new one is worse than the stage 3 of the old one? I only have stage 3.

now it is nearly impossible to be AP1000 to fnd party members, unless you move all your HM defense points to the offense.

 

and since hm-hexa gems are practically nerfed, i think they want us to get hepta gems to compensate the loss from the oath necklace.

 

 

This is my max stage 6 necklace, hope it helps :3

 

http://i.xomf.com/hpqpp.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
schupunk   
14 minutes ago, Stacey Banks said:

Buuuuut, the elemental ring+earring (awakened Black Dawn/ Xanos) are still better, right

in my experience, not really, my data is like this

Black Dawn/ Xanos makes 7000 yellow crits but not often, and I can never be ap1000 with these. plus still not easy to farm them.

stage 3 ring + basic jakhan earring with ap 24 (?) makes 6500 yellow crits and the crits seem to happen more

stage 3 ring + immortality earring  with ap 25 (?) makes maybe 6800 yellow crits and the crits seem to happen really more

 

i don't know high level things, but low levels don't seem to have the elemental damage boost things somewhere,

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HateMe   
1 hour ago, CastielSeven said:

What will happen to the other old necklaces on my other toons? will that remain the same or?....

If you bought the necklace before the patch it will remain as the old upgradable version. If its bought after patch, its the non-upgradable one. I bought a few accessories prior to patch for the red crux o.o

 

4 hours ago, schupunk said:

in my experience, not really, my data is like this

Black Dawn/ Xanos makes 7000 yellow crits but not often, and I can never be ap1000 with these. plus still not easy to farm them.

stage 3 ring + basic jakhan earring with ap 24 (?) makes 6500 yellow crits and the crits seem to happen more

stage 3 ring + immortality earring  with ap 25 (?) makes maybe 6800 yellow crits and the crits seem to happen really more

 

i don't know high level things, but low levels don't seem to have the elemental damage boost things somewhere,

 

You are looking at this completely wrong....

 

Elemental damage increases all of your damage, critical and normal and scales with elemental dmaage modifiers on equipment while critical damage only works if you crit. Order of stats is Elemental Damage > critical damage > critical >  accuracy > ap.

Crits are dependant on how high your crit rate is, you can increase it by fusing soulshields, or by accessories / gems. The more critical your items have the more critical hits you will land. Now, using the Desiny ring is nice and all but the buff it gives is useless for PVE. You are better off getting the purple ring + earring at first. Necklace is preferance but you can try aim to get one of the set bonuses.

 

Basic hepta gems and even hexa gems can be gotten free from basin. The heptas there will work just fine till you are able to get the upgradable ones. To be honest for your pure damage output the gems are the least of your worrkies. Badges (soul + mystic) and bracelet, soul and heat, will boost you much more than a flat ap increase.

Edited by HateMe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, JoannaRamira said:

They distributed the stat of Oath necklace to Immortality Earring.

 

The earring is now far more powerful than what it was before... it also have better buff compared to what it was (The immortality earring used to only buff quantity of prestige point for SSP's)

 

So yeah get the immortallity earring to compensate loss from the old Draken necklace.

Problem is, you can't combo oath necklace with two purple elementals now. It's kinda stupid, considering that was the most viable cheap option for alts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/18/2018 at 4:59 AM, HoranLigorien said:

I want to  see you say the same to the ppl who ask 1.1k for the NS.... also the old stage 3nec had 34 ap and the new one have 14 so if it was equivalent to stage 6 has to have 36 ap not 22 aaaaaaany way!

That is why your hongmoon points can be changed around. Everything in attack to meet the party requirements then adjust in dungeon. Everyone does that but lets face facts, if they want 1.1k for NS they can 3 man it like my clan does and carry 3 others unless they just don't know what in the hell they are doing and want to try to burst everything down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bakuzan   
On 18/9/2018 at 2:38 AM, JoannaRamira said:

They distributed the stat of Oath necklace to Immortality Earring.

 

The earring is now far more powerful than what it was before... it also have better buff compared to what it was (The immortality earring used to only buff quantity of prestige point for SSP's)

 

So yeah get the immortallity earring to compensate loss from the old Draken necklace.

Point is, you will switch to BT accesories super soon, leaving immortality ear behind, while you can't switch as easily to a VT neck, let alone upgrade it

saying that you should simply replace the stats lost from Oath, with immortality is plain wrong

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/21/2018 at 6:22 AM, Bakuzan said:

Point is, you will switch to BT accesories super soon, leaving immortality ear behind, while you can't switch as easily to a VT neck, let alone upgrade it

saying that you should simply replace the stats lost from Oath, with immortality is plain wrong

IF one can easily found BT run. or can enter one.

 

Otherwise your combination today is Oath+Immortality before BT. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now