New to the game! Help needed

Haminu

Hello everyone, I hope youre having a great day so far!
My name is Nico and Im new to this game, I used to play AION but now I wanted to try something different so I decided to download BnS.
So, first of all I would like to know which server should I join? Im thinking on making me a summoner or lyn blade dancer, being summoner the one that im most interested in. Is it a good class?
Well, besides that I would love if you guys can guide me a little bit,  what to pay attention to at the beggining, what should i be doing, leveling tips, everything you guys can come up with.

Thank you in advance! 

In the beginning there are not a lot of tips you need. Just follow the main story and side quests and enjoy the game. Once you're lvl 55 ( starts at act8 ) You can join daily challenges and weekly challenges. Those help a lot in the beginning.

Before you get there I'd suggest you join a social or competitive clan. You can ask for tips and more! If you're playing on jinsoyun server in the EU you can join the clan that im in. 

Let me know.

Thank you for the replies, I just started on Yura server as a summoner named Haminu. Ill try to join a social clan if i see one.

Is there a way to check ping in game? (like id do /ping in aion to check) im having lots of fun so far and im only level 11

Archived