Low fps with a good pc specs

Azeana

Hmmm is that your fps in open world? Or under what conditions is that your fps? I recently upgraded my cpu and had problems with my fps too until I went into nvidia control and saw that it was using intel graphics instead of my dedicated graphics card so make sure you check to see if it’s using your gtx 1070.

Depends on what places you get 50-60 FPS, I get a solid 120 frames (Graphics maxed) in Normal areas that sometimes drops down to 90 Frames, In Dungeons I get around 40 to 60 FPS without ctrl + F, In raids I have to ctrl + F in order to maintain the 40-60 FPS, Specs are core i7 7700HQ, GTX 1060 6GB, 16 GB Ram.

In case you didn't know this game is Badly optimised and Hopefully the upcoming UG4 would fix these issues.

Be sure to check if you're using the 64 bit client in the Launcher settings although it should be using the 64 bit by Default.

As one person said, it's mostly the game engine that is not meant for these types of games really. Don't know how 50-60 fps is low though. That's standard fps for most console games. At least i can't see any visual difference between 60 fps and 120 fps. But hey that's just me.

As someone else stated, it depends on what areas you get the 50-60. Under perfect conditions you should have more than that but around a lot of people, dungeons, and raids then that's perfectly normal for bns. If that isn't the case then you should do what others said and check nvidia control panel, use bns buddy, see if it makes a difference with 32 bit and 64, etc.. Last but not least if all else fails then don't worry about it because bns has horrible optimization which is why so many of us can't wait to see what the engine update brings. This is also a good guide that helped many with a few problems including me:

One other question, did you change the slider in settings to 120?

I have a beast computer with a gtx 1080 ti and i get 30-40 fps in dungeons with ctrl f and graphic settings to medium, this is not normal. i can run any high demanding game with a solid 90-100 fps ultra settings

there is something not right with blade and soul optimization 

13 minutes ago, maystro said:

I have a beast computer with a gtx 1080 ti and i get 30-40 fps in dungeons with ctrl f and graphic settings to medium, this is not normal. i can run any high demanding game with a solid 90-100 fps ultra settings

there is something not right with blade and soul optimization 

It isn't normal at all but for bns with how badly it's optimized that is considered normal. Though I have a 1080 as well and get a stable 90 fps in dungeons maxed with chars on, about 40 in raids with chars on (chars off I get around 60)

Archived