Can't do F8 as Warden because of weapon requirement...

metadune

I'm trying to do mid level dungeons but I can't do them unless I upgrade baleful weapon to stage 6.... this pretty much defeats the purpose of trying to get the event riftwalker weapon since I'll be putting resources into my Baleful weapon....

This issue definitely require compensation because I'm missing dailies everyday because of this issue

EC and DT are easy dungeons... lol and no one can do those unless they upgrade the weapon. Also there isn't a 3rd easier dungeon for dailies anyways and who does SSP besides the whales that kill everything within seconds. Also this wasn't a requirement before either so this makes no sense and not mentioned in the patch notes

2 hours ago, metadune said:

What you said makes no sense because a new player does not have other characters and if they're farming they're missing out on the dailies each day and missing the event

because new player would already know about event and dailies and how the system works... do you know that mushin tower floor 15 gives mats? or toi trial arena? also you should check out Celestial Basin at Gunwon, it's really good.

Archived