Warden's Fury Giveaway

SayhaSeer

For those who might have missed to Register before event, here's another way to get them, but hurry up! 73 Keys Remaining.

Special Hongmoon Experience Charm

Untold Fury (Costume) 

Untold Fury Hair (Headpiece) 

Endless Fury Illusion Weapon Chest (Weapon Skin) 

Fleeting Fury Pet Aura

Fleeting Fury Soul

https://www.mmorpg.com/giveaways/blade-and-soul-wardens-fury-gift-key-giveaway-1000000906#TeJKkg881Rg303Ir.99

If any of you will try get more then one Key, Keep In mind that your account is Restricted to 2 Keys per Account, and Proxy will not help you bypass it, Just saying in advance of trying, so be nice and share keys with others who still needs it.

Enjoy

1 hour ago, Bakuzan said:

is it just me, or does this one just redirects you to Steelseries?

The Steelseries keys are for shangri-la outfit

Yes it Redirects to SteelSeries.

5 hours ago, Kidflash112 said:

heres another site has over 1500 keys left just reg get key good luck Warden's Fury Premium Bundle

https://www.freegamekeys.com/blade-and-soul-wardens-fury-gift-key/

That link is for Shangri-la costume. 

On 9/14/2018 at 2:44 PM, Raskle said:

Dangit.. sure was.  Missed out on coming back in time for the registration, and was hoping to snag a key for those nice costumes. :(

Thanks anyways for looking out for folks!

Private Message me, I happen to have one more key, that I can share with you.

On 9/24/2018 at 1:14 PM, DanteAlbanai said:

damn that lineage 2 class ;p

i got the key but it did not work :/

Sorry, There's no more keys, you can try asking from people who might still have, assuming Fleeting Stage 1 has expiration date, so I'm sure codes will be working untill Oct 17 OR November 7, which is Reward Redemption Period. but don't expect too much, because there were low amount of Keys Released on Giveaway, I'm pretty sure 50% of population didn't even knew there was one. Having Subcription to all best giveaway websites, gives you benefits :3, + Every big update, that has a title For Example Warden's Fury, Celestial Dawn, Soul Fire and Blood, if they release an update with a title, there's 99% you should look for Giveaway codes in Giveaway websites on the first week of release, So on the Next Update, try searching in these websites.

SteelSeries (Very Common) <-- 100% Is always in There.
Alienware (Common) <-- Usually Secondary after SteelSeries
MMORPG (Rare) <-- Happened I think only Twice
Humble Bundle (Very Rare) <-- Happened I think Only Once in E3 Pack.

38 minutes ago, Gijni said:

Isn't that the one that gives shangri la? Also, these guys may still have an older set of keys running that give another outfit. I think Nomad. Still, thanks. I've got this one a few days ago.

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Hanuku:

Isn't that the one that gives shangri la? Also, these guys may still have an older set of keys running that give another outfit. I think Nomad. Still, thanks. I've got this one a few days ago.

Then you are to late. ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ happens :D

I did note that you can change the country at the bottom and keys will show up. It's another shangri la package, so I suppose you could combine this key with the one from steelseries to get two of those bundles.

EDIT: Yep. I got a second shangri la from the alienware key. This one isn't account bound but no matter, free is good.

Archived