Chapter 9 (minor spoilers)

Shadzar

... is that it?

stops back at Heaven's Reach?

seems like much-ado about nothing, but been so long since the last story update i dont remember much about it. so was this one of those you get just enough story to explain a new characters class, oh and here you can play the class now too?

i followed the story, the problem is how this ended. it is like the story is taking a backseat in the story updates considering how little you get lately and its over.

i guess i am looking for the same thing every time and never happens. just tell people what the last chapter the story update completes with so people know if that is it...

and the way it left off identical to a previous chapter seems very unfulfilling. we had already done this exact thing before. we have had 2 Hajoons to bury now.. who will be the 3rd?

and i agree, the forced ending was pretty upsetting, not what happened but HOW it happened.

the problem looks like it will be just repeating the same story over and over from here on out doing the same thing until the Earthen Realm becomes the Spirit Realm.

On ‎9‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 1:35 AM, Ace Kasbo said:

I don't know about you guys but having the hongmoon hero just stand there and watch the ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ you could see coming happen actually pissed me off. 

I feel the same. We (so called Hero) even tried to kill Namsoyoo, she would be dead without the disciple's sacrifice. Stop calling our character ''Hongmoon Hero'' please. 

2 hours ago, Shintensen said:

I feel the same. We (so called Hero) even tried to kill Namsoyoo, she would be dead without the disciple's sacrifice. Stop calling our character ''Hongmoon Hero'' please. 

I expected hero to attack Mushin in the last moment or something like that. That ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing divine terrorist!

Archived