When can I get the Warden of Lv50?

Hanabi

12 minutes ago, Onirique said:

Greetings!

You might encounter this issue because you have too many items in your Received Items. Try to use some of them and use the Lv 50 voucher after that. I am sure Support will try to get back to you soon.

Thank you!

Impossible, I have a lot of "unable to trade" items and I want to give the warden. In addition, I also mistakenly get the dragon trade pouch to wrong character.

1 hour ago, Onirique said:

Greetings!

You might encounter this issue because you have too many items in your Received Items. Try to use some of them and use the Lv 50 voucher after that. I am sure Support will try to get back to you soon.

Thank you!

Im in same situation as Hanabi, lots of mails left with items that arent acc bound that i cant claim on other characters, made ticket 22hours ago, still waiting for help from support.

as are many others here

Im in the same boat. got a relative quick response with "claim all your items so that the voucher is on first page" 

I managed to do that but shocker.. it DIDNT work. As i replied with that it didnt work no answer on over 12 hours when the first reply came within 1 hour. 

kinda horrible. 

Could you please help us NC... I mailed Support 21 hours ago, still no word or help and now I'm on way to lose day 2 of this event on Warden... have same issue and if they just would remove the old level 50 voucher and then give a new it would end at top of list and problem would be solved... seriously cant be so hard to help paying customers. Please help NC.

and no I cant remove stuff I have saved for warden including xp charms which are all toon bound or outfits which cost stamps to mail or account bound mats that will then cost a ton of gold to mail, when a simple delete voucher and reissue again will solve the whole problem

OK guys. I was waiting more then 24 hours to receive my gifts (back to play BnS after 1 year brake) but didn't receive anything. No packs no 7 days Premium (I was buying premium all the time when I was playing but 7days as a gift would be cool). I decided to delete my account in NCSoft cos as we can see it is not woth it to spend $$$ but didn't receive any help or explanation. I'm software engineer by the way, so, please, stop telling us fairy tails about what and how. Fix the issue please. Thanks. See you in another MMORPGs guys. Good Luck!!!

Imagine, when you are on a date, with a woman or man. in a good restaurant, you ordered something, was waiting for that but waiter came and said that you should go to the kitchen and find your food there, but when you got into the kitchen there was nothing, just empty fridges, not food, just snacks. Amazing date no? OK)  LoL!

18 minutes ago, Martiza said:

OK guys. I was waiting more then 24 hours to receive my gifts (back to play BnS after 1 year brake) but didn't receive anything. No packs no 7 days Premium (I was buying premium all the time when I was playing but 7days as a gift would be cool).

If you didn’t receive warden pack and premium then that’s a different story from the 50 voucher. You were supposed to register for the pack during the eligible date and also subscribe to newsletter to get the free premium.

However with the 50 voucher there is a bug preventing people that bought them or had the free one that was given out a while ago from being able to use it to create a lvl 50 character.

I don’t see why they just don’t release a hotfix

7 hours ago, Onirique said:

Greetings!

Thank you!

Support said the same thing to me, but after seeing:

3 hours ago, 900807_1452550662 said:

yea friend emptied today too, got it to 1st page and still cant make char
at_least_box.jpg

This was exactly I was afraid would happen as soon as I read the reply from Support.  Then I see this post.  Will support reload everything back into Received Items, or let us transfer the items free??  Can we have free inventory expansions??  LOL 

I don't believe in this "fix".  Please fix the bug.

UPDATE:  I removed as much as i could tolerate from Received Items.  I got the Lost Continent Explorer's Pack to page 3 and I could finish creating the character.

9 hours ago, Onirique said:

Greetings!

Thank you!

It's been almost 30 hours straight of no response from support

Ok so I usually don't complain, it's even been forever since I last posted on the forum, but this issue is already pretty upsetting. I can NOT clear the items in my first page because those are exactly the items I want to claim on my warden!!! (warden pack, emblems from the store, trove keys, exp charms, consumables) so it's really ridiculous being told to claim those items in another character where I don't want/need them. 

I already sent my ticket to support which TOOK FOREVER for the first reply, only for me to reply with confirmation of my voucher replacement and here I am waiting AGAIN for several hours for this thing to be done. My boyfriend didn't even get a reply yet AT ALL! We already lost TWO days of daily challenge and event currency from the dungeons! I understand the number of tickets they are probably working on but we are still losing event time. 2 days completely wasted. Are we going to get some extra emblems to compensate with the time we lost? I was never expecting a super fast response from support, but wasting 2 days really? I'm even more upset for the fact my boyfriend didn't even get a reply at all and he sent his message to support before me :/

• NCSOFT

We are sorry for the wait. Due to the new update, the amount of tickets the Support Team has recieved is very high. They are going through it and making sure everyone gets an answer. We apologize for the inconvinience and ask you to be patient.

Thank you!

On 9/14/2018 at 4:57 PM, Onirique said:

We are sorry for the wait. Due to the new update, the amount of tickets the Support Team has recieved is very high. They are going through it and making sure everyone gets an answer. We apologize for the inconvinience and ask you to be patient.

Thank you!

I've create a ticket 2 days ago, still no answer.. Any compensation for all of us?

On 9/14/2018 at 10:57 AM, Onirique said:

Thank you!

Compensation for this would be nice, as I lost well over a week of levelling waiting for support to fix this issue. I finally just created my warden and am leveling from scratch, loosing even more time to do the event. This isn't right.

On 9/14/2018 at 4:57 PM, Onirique said:

Thank you!

Well.. 3 days and no answer from support. Seriously?!

Archived