Richoulu

Baleful or Seraph?

Richoulu   

Does this class need the attack boost from Baleful? Or would the cd reduction from Seraph be better?

MantisxD   

I would say seraph is better choice with its reductiin to v. Its your main survivability skill so the more you spam it better latter tou go riftwalk :)

Estellia   

V is very viable, especially on Frost. Frost is more about survival and it has more health managing skills,

However, if you're wanting to go lightning and dps more, I suggest baleful, if you want to be more about damage.

You'll use greatslash a lot, and baleful increases the damage unto greatslash and triggers additional damage to 100% of attack power.

So it depends on what you want.

Are you going to DPS more or you want to be more of a tanker?

I'd lean towards  baleful in hopes of resets from hitting things rather than being hit in spite of Blade ward getting buffed by seraph.
Ice is fun for me.
Lightning is probably fun too 

You should go Seraph hands down.  It's vastly better for both lightning and frost.

First point is people seem to forget that Blade Ward is not just a defensive buff.  It's also a major offensive buff.  It gives you 40% boosted elemental damage and 10% boosted AP while it's up.

The second point is the resets.  Thanks to the story you won't be seraph for very long since they hand you all the mats you need to take your weapon all the way to stage 9.  It doesn't much from there to go Riftwalk.  Once Seraph becomes Riftwalk it gains buff stacks when you attack things just like all the other legendary weapons.

Also the current event gives you a cheap riftwalk/dawnforge stage 3 if you choose to go that way as well.

MantisxD   

Also for lighning v is very important as with badge it gives you aditional 20 bloodlust. So with badge v/z/4 and e(2nd option) you can be in bloodrage mode almost all the time.However as of ice have no clue realy because o dont know which badges are used for it.

Kayronik   

no warden should ever choose baleful over seraph. the cooldown reduction for blade ward is waaaayyyyy better than a buff to greatslash, especially since you want to get into frenzy asap.