Warden build

Septy

So... Apparently frost is pvp + safer tanking and lightning is pve + higher dps.

Anyone know: seraph or baleful? Which bracelet? Which Mystic badge?

Read on reddit best badge is limitless?

Any thoughts or more info?

:HongWhat:

Oh almost forgot. What's lightning rotation? 4 on cd, RMB and F everytime its up?

I came back to play BNS with worden patch to try it out for fun and also because I had a level 50 voucher.

I am a bit surprised of the low user activity about warden on bns reddit and this forum. Only two posts on worden subforum lul Is this ded game?

Anyway, idk why you say lightning is pvp and frost pve. I saw this answered in multiple places and you are the only person to suggest this.

Here's what I did with my worden, maybe it helps someone.

Seraph (I have raven now), dragon bracelet, blue moon badge, skyrift mythic badge.

14 hours ago, Septy said:

I came back to play BNS with worden patch to try it out for fun and also because I had a level 50 voucher.

I am a bit surprised of the low user activity about warden on bns reddit and this forum. Only two posts on worden subforum lul Is this ded game?

Anyway, idk why you say lightning is pvp and frost pve. I saw this answered in multiple places and you are the only person to suggest this.

Here's what I did with my worden, maybe it helps someone.

Seraph (I have raven now), dragon bracelet, blue moon badge, skyrift mythic badge.

Game isint dead just warden isint that popular realy because of its slow atacks. From what i heared its same thing in kr as well.

As for buildes lighning is more pve orentated while ice is equily balanced for pve and pvp. Pvp with lighning is realy a suecidal thing if you go in rage mode :D however some ppl like that but over all ice is more suitable for it.

For qeapon both war benefits most from seraph>riftwalk because of v cd reduction and their rotatios circules around v as well.

I feel like worden suffers from bad design. Idk what the deal is with bloodlust studios, did all their senior designers leave and all they have is juniors?

Too many resources and cooldowns to manage. And on top of that you have to tank boss and block or iframe attacks. 

They should have either went with frenzy [tab] or soulburn... Not both... 

Your main dps rotation RMB F F. Why? Why F, F? Why fellstrike and raze? Why have two different F skills that chain together? What the hell is the point? And on top of that... These skills (RMB, F, F) you use most often look identical in animation. I couldnt tell the difference even if my life depended on it.

I also hate that you have a delay after you press tab enter in frenzy. Im trying to go berzerk for a short time and take advantage of every second to put in dps, while Im literally dying!!!

To be honest worden just looks like a really bad copy of Tera's slayer. At least slayer animation felt impactful.

Now that I played a few days to form an opinion I am disappointed

I don't know if you read all stuff Septy, but frenzy state HP lose can stop for 6s with skill. In that 6s use high dmg skills in frenzy state and cancel it if you dislike HP loose debuff stuff. Rotation is super simple so you can have all time to check what boss doing. you dont even need look how looks animations in lighting spec bcos one have CD and they are bigger dmg abilities there. Warden have a lot iframes. Dunno about what you complain. Maybe first check properly all skill before QQ about being bad. Warden have insane dmg, good tanking and nice iframes. 

On 15.9.2018 at 2:16 PM, Septy said:

I feel like worden suffers from bad design. Idk what the deal is with bloodlust studios, did all their senior designers leave and all they have is juniors?

Too many resources and cooldowns to manage. And on top of that you have to tank boss and block or iframe attacks. 

Your main dps rotation RMB F F. Why? Why F, F? Why fellstrike and raze? Why have two different F skills that chain together? What the hell is the point? And on top of that... These skills (RMB, F, F) you use most often look identical in animation. I couldnt tell the difference even if my life depended on it.

I also hate that you have a delay after you press tab enter in frenzy. Im trying to go berzerk for a short time and take advantage of every second to put in dps, while Im literally dying!!!

To be honest worden just looks like a really bad copy of Tera's slayer. At least slayer animation felt impactful.

Dunno if i should laugh or cry at this, if pressing tab once the frenzy bar is full and z to sb once a minute is too much to manage for you then you should play a braindead range class instead.

Okey so you enjoy the visual layout? 

- Resilience with that tiny shield to contain basically another hp bar. That is important because if its 0 and you dont notice you get CCed inside your ward. Was it really necessary to make it the size of a breath mint?

- The blood rage blood drop, at first I was thinking you can fill it the most efficent way possible. (example if it's at 99, dont waste a skill that fills 20 rage) but I quickly realised that's not worth doing and dont even pay attention to it.

- And the soulburn. Im talking about the soulburn debuff as it plays out in a fight where you use soulburn more than once (sometimes the person who SB first is dead and you have to SB but got to check the debuff). Trying to spot the SB debuff amongst the row of other skills on cd is so much fun.

- Tab, I said the skill has cast time which doesnt fit what the skill is doing (going berzerk). That delay is awkward, and the first few times it felt like I was lagging cause nothing seemed to happen, so I pressed again and again.. And then I went into frenzy mode and came back out cause I ended up pressing too many times.

Im done with functional illiterates, k thx bye

On 9/15/2018 at 7:16 AM, Septy said:

maybe you're just bad?

get your warden some decent gear and watch him smash everything he (or she) sees.

On 13/09/2018 at 7:28 PM, Drakeos99 said:

Wrong ice is strong for PvE and Lightning is for PvP due to speed

I've heard others say something different. Heard many state lightning is slower and drains more until you access fury which lasts for 6-9 seconds? Is it constantly up every 5s?

Lighning is pretty much more pve oreantaded. You try to be in bloodrage as much as posible. In pvp it would be suicidal as it drains your hp quick and have no way to steal it back and might die before kiling someone if you are ganged on. What makes frost war better at pvp is their tab which deals massive dmg if you can make enemy cced for it to hit+its not that much hp hungry then lighning. Ofc i heared from guildy that lihhning isint bad on 6v6 just getting in bloodrage should be consodered carfully. However lighnings skills has aoe which hits slow but quite hard.

Archived