New Ways to get Weapons

Ketsura

On 13/09/2018 at 3:47 AM, HateMe said:

because with the weapon path being already dirt cheap and brainded basically, ther should still be something you need to farm for progression.

lol, farming Basin is still farming.

We already have to farm a lot for Elysians for example, and the boxes barely drop, I have like 15 runs in HH and I never saw ONE BOX dropping, and it never get the bonus like sometimes IF and EL gets.

17 minutes ago, Ketsura said:

lol, farming Basin is still farming.

We already have to farm a lot for Elysians for example, and the boxes barely drop, I have like 15 runs in HH and I never saw ONE BOX dropping, and it never get the bonus like sometimes IF and EL gets.

I have seen the boxes drop several times from those dungeons. Even have them for myself as skins. Not sure what bonus you are referring to...if its the bonus / additional reward, you only get it if someone in your party has less than 10 runs completed.

2 hours ago, HateMe said:

I have seen the boxes drop several times from those dungeons. Even have them for myself as skins. Not sure what bonus you are referring to...if its the bonus / additional reward, you only get it if someone in your party has less than 10 runs completed.

Good for you, I've been farming HH and I got a total of 0 boxes. Beside in EL, in the same amount of runs I have now of HH, I already saw like 5 or 6 boxes.

So often I get ppl in their first runs, because it's a regular thing getting one in EL and IF, even if I or the Party leader ask 1.1k AP for party.

Archived