ThankYouSenpai

Character Info bugged in F8

Wound   

I have the exact same problem in my Main gunner, and none of the other alts is affected by this, even Bnstree couldn't show my character info because of this.

Oomorath   

Same issue here on my gunner. The rest of my chars show up just fine. Seems to be affecting only gunslingers. Issue is same outside of F8 as well

Edited by Oomorath
edit

Seeing that I'm also a gunner, it seems like this may be far more widespread than I thought.  Here's hoping to some sort of acknowledgement soon.  Thanks for posting guys.

Can confirm its serverwide. My whole clan has the same issue when trying to look at a gunner's f2. As of right now all gunner F2s are broken. The ongoing joke is that they nerfed gunner so hard their f2 is broken lol

Cyan   

We're working with the dev teams to get these issues fixed. We don't currently have an ETA but we will update everyone when we get closer!

Oomorath   
17 hours ago, 892228_1452550581 said:

Gunner's BT/VT/TT Soul shields is whats bugging out the f2, unequipe your soul shields and itll work again.

How weird the issue is being caused by the Legendary SS. Sadly having them unequipped is not ideal especially in f8 and in many cases not even possible since people have say 2 sets of Legendary ss as main and alt.

Wound   

I would really love this to get fixed as soon as possible because I'm for one a full VT geared person just because of my HM 13 people assume I'm low geared because they cannot see my F2.. and I can't like link them my items unless we go inside and this has been troublesome for quite 2 weeks now.