The unacceptable state of Jinsoyun Server (EU) (Persistent Lag/d/c's/failures/server crashes)

Raiya

This isn't intended to be a rant or anything but can anyone from NC tell us what's happening exactly with this server's reliability?

For month's now the same server has always crashed or failed consistently every other week (from various post's on reddit and here in the past) and even right now after maintenance it's struggling to stay online, it's really disappointing to come back to the game after so long only to be met by the Broken Mob called "Lag of a thousand disconnects". :/

Is the server overloaded or something cos it would be nice to see it split into 2 servers for reliability rather than be constantly booted or unable to play. :C

So far i can read on server, it's not stable. DCs are reported.

Cannot join fast to dragon event, it's much slower than before patch.

Getting quest from dragon npc: takes many seconds :(

While waiting with 11/12.... i got server crash (disconnect) window.

Well, that is very bad.

The dragon event seems causes the instable server crash. All are trying to enter dungeon event... you know what will happen.

When i call for dragon event enter, i am stil there for ~20 second and finally teleported.

Asking at dragon NPC... i think it needs 10 seconds or more before i have quest.

This is clearly not good.

Crashed 3 times. Lag like crazy... Are you going to restart the damn server or what? You killed our server. And there were issues on jinsoyun server even before the patch because it went down with suddenly maint during the week. 
Are you going to fix it or not?  It really pisses off. Every maint and every new patch it's always the same. 

This is ridiculous for one of the most popular MMO's on the market. And no, it's not the players' ISP. Nearly everyone I spoke to is DCing regularly (i.e. every 10 minutes) and when you do manage to play, the game has random lagspikes lasting for anywhere between 2-10s, everything takes ages (opening a chest takes 10s, I waited 2 minutes at Mushin F19 for the doors to open, casting skills has a solid 1-2s delay). It's very hazardous to go into locked instances like this. Any weekly dungeon, Cold Storage and especially Kaari Lord (for the event) are at your own risk. I've already heard people who lost their white orb and chance on Kaari because they dced after using it. 

This isn't new either. Jinsoyun has had issues for months, and is the only server to have issues. Any competent publisher would have solved this by now. 

Also, there's no free event token in F10 and WL awakened badge exchange is messed up. 

Edit: the event token is in F10 now.

Hey  HEY WAKE UP

This is a serious situation. I'm not on that server but if there's anything I know from many many years of online gaming, it's the biggest kiss of death that games never fully recover from is disconnection/bad server issues. It always comes back to and stems from that. You have the money, don't even play. Stop playing with fire trying to be cheap like that.

Fix whatevers going on.

Jinsoplayer here, and yesterday the lag was so powerful i couldn't even move. Got disconnected about 8 times and having to restart the client every single time is kinda painful. But wait, there's more: today i can't even enter the game cause it is stuck at the BnS logo before the pin enter and ToS. Not gonna renew my premium till we get a serious service, cause i work hard to make money and i don't like to waste them on bad services.

Archived