Can't Create lvl 50 with voucher?

huskygriffon

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got a response 11 hours later.  The solution was for support to remove the old voucher and give me a new one.  Since its the latest, it'll show up top on first page which make it work... speechless with the spaghetti code atm.  Don't give up guys!!!

Did you try to make the character first? After finalizing your character and choosing a server, the game will ask if you want a level 1 or 50 character. Then you have to go through the training room stuff to use the voucher (click "character creation," it should be on the bottom right of your screen). At least, that's how it worked for me...

Edit:

https://imgur.com/a/iK6ylxc

This also happened to me

5 hours ago, Alucius said:

Got a response 11 hours later.  The solution was for support to remove the old voucher and give me a new one.  Since its the latest, it'll show up top on first page which make it work... speechless with the spaghetti code atm.  Don't give up guys!!!

im so tired of this, made ticket #21532307   18hours ago, suggested that solution 15h ago, still nothing done for me, awake for over 24hours trying to play my new char, 2nd day off almost wasted while waiting for help from support :tired:

3 hours ago, chrisrichardz said:

Greetings! I have got Warden's Fury package, but don't get a voucher and premium. Same as Newsletter reward. I left a ticket and waiting for response. Maybe someone  solved this problem?

You do not get a free voucher from either, premium is only from the newsletter.

On 12.09.2018 at 8:51 PM, Cyan said:

Hey all, 

If you have a large number of items (stacks and pages) from your "Received Items" try clearing it out before attempting to use the voucher. If it is still not working. please contact our support department and they will assist you with getting the 50 voucher to work. 

hello

after receiving 1st answer 24hours ago to just clear mail which is impossible for me and some tried and didnt help anyway, now i received same answer to clear mail again after another day of waiting, its just amazing. is any1 actually tryig to help us there? or its just bots answering same stuff 1st few times?

Just wanted to leave a note that you guys should create a ticket to ask if they can move the ticket to the top of your received maibox so you can use it.  I just got my ticket resolved today.  It will take them a bit of time due to the influx of tickets.

Thanks support team!

On 9/15/2018 at 10:25 PM, Souba said:

Will they be extending the warrior events because of this? >_> A lot of us are loosing time to this bug, because we haven't been able to create our warrior, or haven't heard back from support yet

Yes, and we lose trove event !

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/12/2018 at 8:15 PM, PetPuggi said:

I have a L50 voucher from a previous event that I was saving. There's no expiry date on it. In the lobby when I try to use it, I just get a dialog window that pops up saying I have a voucher, but "character available to be created: 0". I have an empty slot to create a character cause it's free on F10. Why can't I use this voucher??

I heard from some other people that in order to use your L50 voucher, you gotta empty out your entire reward inbox. Really?? What if there are some non-account-bound items in there that I'm saving for Warden? So I'm supposed to just discard those because the game is too dumb to detect a L50 voucher unless it's the first slot in your reward inbox...?

I’m a bit late but I shall still explain. 

First of all I came here because I didn’t understand that either , but now I know. You first have to create a character, after choosing server when you’ve to choose a character name you can there choose between lvl 1 or to use the lvl 50 voucher. 

Hope this helped and the problem you were asking about was :>

Archived