Can't Create lvl 50 with voucher?

huskygriffon

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have the same issue and like people have said previously its not as simple as  ''emptying the stuff ahead of the vouchers'' as some of us have weeks/months worth of stuff saved in there that's ahead of the voucher and to withdraw the on a alt would mean its locked on there or even if account bound would cost 1000's of gold in mailing fee's simply due to a bug where the client cant find the voucher, this is not a fair solution, and now also i join the list of people  who have missed out on the first day of warden due to this. 

Wouldnt it be more simple just to delete the old voucher and place a new one in slot 1 of the mail? instead of giving people these replies after a  5 hour ticket, n then them having to make a another 5+ hour ticket to relay  this info back?

1 minute ago, Asunayuuki said:

got it to first page and still wont work, i think it has something to do with ordinary experience charm taking up too much space. and im not going though 1927 opening i'll prob take 2hrs as the animation time takes forever.

also for some of us those were meant for warrior

yea i was carefully saving and buying stuff 'll need from f10 since 3 months when i 1st heard about warrior to gear it up and reroll as soon as possible, i have plenty of not tradeable items, rng boxes, trade pouches, event items, exp charms, 100+ daily premium boxes, now new stuff i rushed and bought, like expansion for trove, trove keys, daily free key, event currency, also dash rewards like pvp materials which r char bound, all that would be ruined if i tried to move voucher to lvl 50,

honestly i would need a refund for everything i bought in last 3 months if it was the only way, couse none of my other characters have any use for those, as only char that matters now is my new warrior i cant finish creating, but ofc it would ruin game for me also

already having a terrible day refreshing tickets and forum every 5 minutes hoping for some fast solution from support

So my problem solved, had to macro click my 2k+ charm and redeem a lot of items i didnt want to receive to be able to use lvl 50 voucher, took me an entire movie...i hope they 'll be a compensation to this, this is uneccaptable.

Make sure there 300 charm left or under on first page

4 hours ago, Cyan said:

Understandably this is not the best experience, so we will be sending the feedback to the dev team. However, the short term solution is to contact CS and they will get the voucher ready for you to use.

yknow after 7+ hours of waiting for them to respond (so far)

12 minutes ago, ombremq said:

So my problem solved, had to macro click my 2k+ charm and redeem a lot of items i didnt want to receive to be able to use lvl 50 voucher, took me an entire movie...i hope they 'll be a compensation to this, this is uneccaptable.

Confirmed - less than 300 charms on first page did the trick. Finally able to create my warden, only 5 hours after I started attempting to play. Still no reply from support either.

was it 300 charms and voucher on 1st page or voucher where it was?

2 minutes ago, SiroFrost said:

Confirmed - less than 300 charms on first page did the trick. Finally able to create my warden, only 5 hours after I started attempting to play. Still no reply from support either.

15 minutes ago, ombremq said:

il y a 1 minute, 900807_1452550662 a dit :

the trick is when you look at your mail the 300 first items appear, if when you press mail your lvl 50 voucher doesnt load instantly that mean you have to redeem more items

1:20pm since I created the ticket regarding this.  No reply 9 hours later.  And I was planning to trove on my new warden.  Guess they don't want ppl spending.  I would've open way more keys than that 1 voucher.  I got the money but I refuse to pay for something I already own.

Archived