Can't Create lvl 50 with voucher?

huskygriffon

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a L50 voucher from a previous event that I was saving. There's no expiry date on it. In the lobby when I try to use it, I just get a dialog window that pops up saying I have a voucher, but "character available to be created: 0". I have an empty slot to create a character cause it's free on F10. Why can't I use this voucher??

I heard from some other people that in order to use your L50 voucher, you gotta empty out your entire reward inbox. Really?? What if there are some non-account-bound items in there that I'm saving for Warden? So I'm supposed to just discard those because the game is too dumb to detect a L50 voucher unless it's the first slot in your reward inbox...?

6 minutes ago, PetPuggi said:

I have a L50 voucher from a previous event that I was saving. There's no expiry date on it. In the lobby when I try to use it, I just get a dialog window that pops up saying I have a voucher, but "character available to be created: 0". I have an empty slot to create a character cause it's free on F10. Why can't I use this voucher??

I heard from some other people that in order to use your L50 voucher, you gotta empty out your entire reward inbox. Really?? What if there are some non-account-bound items in there that I'm saving for Warden? So I'm supposed to just discard those because the game is too dumb to detect a L50 voucher unless it's the first slot in your reward inbox...?

Same thing for me if thats true

• NCSOFT

Hey all, 

If you have a large number of items (stacks and pages) from your "Received Items" try clearing it out before attempting to use the voucher. If it is still not working. please contact our support department and they will assist you with getting the 50 voucher to work. 

Just now, Cyan said:

Hey all, 

If you have a large number of items (stacks and pages) from your "Received Items" try clearing it out before attempting to use the voucher. If it is still not working. please contact our support department and they will assist you with getting the 50 voucher to work. 

The problem is the received items but like the other post above mention. We have things saved for Warden that can't be traded in the item claim. For example Exp Charms.  The voucher has to be in first slot on the first page. If my Exp charms are in the way i have to dump them on a alt and never be able to give them to my warden -_-

• NCSOFT
Just now, Kuronee said:

The problem is the received items but like the other post above mention. We have things saved for Warden that can't be traded in the item claim. For example Exp Charms.  The voucher has to be in first slot on the first page. If my Exp charms are in the way i have to dump them on a alt and never be able to give them to my warden -_-

Our Customer Support department will assist you with exactly this! You can contact them here: https://support.bladeandsoul.com/

4 minutes ago, Cyan said:

Hey all, 

You are joking right? Some of us have tons of items that are not account bound, that we saved for a class that we enjoy. Costumes, charms, some materials, pvp materials. Either fix it or give us new level 50 voucher.

• NCSOFT
3 minutes ago, Phinyx said:

You are joking right? Some of us have tons of items that are not account bound, that we saved for a class that we enjoy. Costumes, charms, some materials, pvp materials. Either fix it or give us new level 50 voucher.

Understandably this is not the best experience, so we will be sending the feedback to the dev team. However, the short term solution is to contact CS and they will get the voucher ready for you to use.

9 minutes ago, Cyan said:

Understandably this is not the best experience, so we will be sending the feedback to the dev team. However, the short term solution is to contact CS and they will get the voucher ready for you to use.

Well i do hope they can fix it. Or if there would be a way, allow us to retrieve items with characters in tutorial area. Or give us new voucher and make the old one expired.

29 minutes ago, Cyan said:

Our Customer Support department will assist you with exactly this! You can contact them here: https://support.bladeandsoul.com/

33 minutes ago, Cyan said:

Hey all, 

So we contact support and then wait a few hours for a reply which will be asking questions so we send a response then wait even longer... this isnt a good solution and we will miss out on ATLEAST one day of the event. All I can do now is sit here and wait cause I was planning to main this and get it lvl 55 today :tears: 

vor 1 Minute schrieb huskygriffon:

So we contact support and then wait a few hours for a reply which will be asking questions so we send a response then wait even longer... this isnt a good solution and we will miss out on ATLEAST one day of the event. All I can do now is sit here and wait cause I was planning to main this and get it lvl 55 today :tears: 

Well this sucks...

2 hours ago, Cyan said:

hello

so i finally got my answer from support after 4 hours and they told me to empty my mail becouse it might help, saying they cant help me ???

Archived