Nyaha

Free Items Bundle

Nyaha   

Where is it?

According to the newsletter:

Newsletter Subscriber Rewards 

On September 12, all accounts subscribed to receive the Blade & Soul newsletter will receive a FREE 7-Day Premium Membership and three Upgrade Emblems to use in the Way of the Warrior event! Be on the lookout for those rewards in your NC Account after Blade & Soul: Warden's Fury goes live!

It's september 12 allright? Can we have our premium now?

HateMe   
9 minutes ago, Stacey Banks said:

Yeah, seems they don't give Premium with those anymore :(

Still pretty nice for the costumes tho

they stopped giving premium for since since players started to "sell" these codes for gold and scamming people.

1 minute ago, SolareFlare said:

I've been subbed to the newsletter since the start of the game but i still haven't received my week of premium 

me too, we need answers

17 minutes ago, HateMe said:

There is no 7 day premium in this bundle. Next time read before you advertise.

Its just costume and Dragon soups.

Yes, My Bad, It's only Outfit and Soup, 

Thanks for pointing this out, what would I do without you.

@Cyan @Liinxy or any other mods, can you change the title name? since the link does not contain premium, to avoid confusion, thanks. 

Pss.. Posts got merged.

Edited by SayhaSeer

Liinxy   

Hey everyone!

The Premium Membership newsletter rewards are still being processed. We're working hard to get them out as soon as possible. We kindly ask for your patience during this time.

Onbekend   
1 minute ago, Liinxy said:

Hey everyone!

The Premium Membership newsletter rewards are still being processed. We're working hard to get them out as soon as possible. We kindly ask for your patience during this time.

Any clue how long they can take? 1 hour? 1 day? 1 week? I really want to upgrade my weapon, and waiting a week for some fee reduction isn't really worth it.

Liinxy   

The distribution is now complete! If you were subscribed to the newsletter, head on over to the Apply a Code section of your NCAccount and hit the apply button on the newsletter rewards to receive them in game.

Anjura   

I didn't know I needed to be signed up for the newsletter, I checked the BnS box, did I miss out? 

Liinxy   

We're still rolling out some of the newsletter rewards over the next hour. If you've qualified for the newsletter rewards or Wandering Swordsman Pack and haven't received your items over the next hour, send a ticket to customer support and they'll be able to look into the issue further. https://support.bladeandsoul.com/hc/en-us

Babz   

If I'm already signed up for the newsletter, do I have to re-sign up for it to get the rewards?

Nevermind, I just answered my own question

Edited by Babz

Hbomb321   
40 minutes ago, LoliDolly said:

i keep getting error on this. Tried thre different browsers

Same here, dont know whats going on...

On 9/13/2018 at 2:42 AM, LoliDolly said:

i keep getting error on this. Tried thre different browsers

Oh well, Keep Trying, it's SteelSeries after all, they always have problems, but it will get fixed, just keep trying, (you can only Recieve once per account though), If the amount of Keys are not going down, every time you visit, it means they having problems on their end, and most likely everyone experiancing it, Or the keys Run out and it's bugged, but I really doubt it, so just have patiance and keep trying, SteelSeries are known for errors.