Free Items Bundle

Nyaha

Where is it?

According to the newsletter:

Newsletter Subscriber Rewards 

On September 12, all accounts subscribed to receive the Blade & Soul newsletter will receive a FREE 7-Day Premium Membership and three Upgrade Emblems to use in the Way of the Warrior event! Be on the lookout for those rewards in your NC Account after Blade & Soul: Warden's Fury goes live!

It's september 12 allright? Can we have our premium now?

9 minutes ago, Stacey Banks said:

Yeah, seems they don't give Premium with those anymore :(

Still pretty nice for the costumes tho

they stopped giving premium for since since players started to "sell" these codes for gold and scamming people.

17 minutes ago, HateMe said:

There is no 7 day premium in this bundle. Next time read before you advertise.

Its just costume and Dragon soups.

Yes, My Bad, It's only Outfit and Soup, 

Thanks for pointing this out, what would I do without you.

@Cyan @Liinxy or any other mods, can you change the title name? since the link does not contain premium, to avoid confusion, thanks. 

Pss.. Posts got merged.

• Cyan changed the title to Free Items Bundle
1 minute ago, Liinxy said:

Hey everyone!

The Premium Membership newsletter rewards are still being processed. We're working hard to get them out as soon as possible. We kindly ask for your patience during this time.

Any clue how long they can take? 1 hour? 1 day? 1 week? I really want to upgrade my weapon, and waiting a week for some fee reduction isn't really worth it.

On 9/13/2018 at 2:42 AM, LoliDolly said:

i keep getting error on this. Tried thre different browsers

Oh well, Keep Trying, it's SteelSeries after all, they always have problems, but it will get fixed, just keep trying, (you can only Recieve once per account though), If the amount of Keys are not going down, every time you visit, it means they having problems on their end, and most likely everyone experiancing it, Or the keys Run out and it's bugged, but I really doubt it, so just have patiance and keep trying, SteelSeries are known for errors. 

Archived