Claim your Swordsman Pack & Character Slot Voucher

Cyan

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know I subscribed to the newsletter because I received the newsletter that told me to register for the Warden pack. And I know I registered my account for the Warden pack because I saw the "Thank you for registering" page (or something similar) when I registered my account. I don't understand why I don't see the newsletter pack, but now I'm not sure if I registered my account for the Warden pack. I don't see either pack in the "Apply a code" page. I wish there was a sure way of knowing if I successfully registered. An email would've been nice.

my friends also didn't received anything, we thought to come back to play BnS cos of 1 week premium and bundles to start a new class but didn;t received anything so... will see, maybe tomorrow we will get our packs. For now no reason to buy NCoins cos I could buy something else but should buy all those rookie things so I guess will go to play league LoL

Another "No help" from our sweet developers who don't care about customer's. Yes my dear developers,admin, or whatever you are, i'm a customer, you know the players who pay's your salary's for your services. The player's who maintain servers up and running, player's who understand your needs, your problems. On the other hand you seem the be indifferent to our problems, at least my problem, after over 200 euros put in your account in the last 2 weeks.   Thank You for your services, for your "We don't care about you" attitude,  Thank You for nonexistent customer support, your doing a great job. Have a nice day, and no i don't want no warrior pack or what ever. I'm just disappointed to see again the true human nature of some people who took my money. 

that was just a prank from ncsoft

they had explain better how to activate the newsletter from the ncsoft profile 

when i reserved my event bundle i thought to be registered just by clicking 

they probably already know that, and they did on purpose to dont give premium to everyone :) good job ncFott

Archived