Claim your Swordsman Pack & Character Slot Voucher

Cyan

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To get the Wandering Swordsman Pack:

Go to the Blade & Soul Website (not the forum one) -> My Account (top right of page once it loads) -> Apply a Code -> Blade & Soul Tab under "Unused Serial Codes" -> Redeem the ones that are there.

I also have not received the 7-Day Premium just yet, seems like they're still being sent out.

** The code is not going to get emailed to you.  You need to log in and apply the code to get the Wandering Swordsman Pack ***

Okay.  Getting and applying the code is easy if you all registered by the deadline.

1) Log onto your NCSoft Account ~ You can do this directly from the BnS website

2) Go to My Account

3) Go to Apply a Code

4) Go to the Games section and look for the BnS tab

5) Apply all pending codes

6) You're done!!!

SBrDa8D.jpg

3 hours ago, Cyan said:

If you haven't "applied the code" on your NCSOFT account management page, be sure to do that before checking in game!

If you were signed up for the Newsletter you will receive your items.

i still didnt get newsletter ._.
hope will get that pack :)

Really!? Registration again!!!

What an idiot idea is this! I play this game every day with premium account but I didn't see ANY word about REGISTRATION on Announcements panel (F1). Why didn't You (BnS team)  put just a notice on the Announcements panel like "Register for the Wandering Swordsman Pack" as You as did on the website?!

Every time I start the game the Announcements panel shows up. Nobody miss important news. But if somebody (like myself) miss to read the news page what talk about this registration lose important items.

I just informed about this registration on the game from a player, when I asked him where did he get his costume.

I'm really really pissed up now!!!

• NCSOFT

Hi all, 

We discovered an additional set of people that did not receive the Newsletter rewards. We have distributed the rewards to all of these individuals so anyone that says they had not received the rewards yet please recheck on your NCSOFT account management page. 

Thank you! :JinyungHappy:

Archived