Forums

Claim your Swordsman Pack & Character Slot Voucher

Cyan

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • NCSOFT

Greetings!

If you were signed up for the newsletter in time, you'll find your Newsletter reward here: http://login.ncsoft.com/login -> Apply a Code -> Blade & Soul. The code  should be there :) The code for the free Swordsman Pack can also be found there, if you registered for it on our website before September 7. If you did register / were signed up for our newsletter and did not receive the according code, please submit a ticket to our Support

Thank you! 

On 12/09/2018 at 1:52 PM, Cyan said:

Hi everyone,

If you’ve registered for the Swordsman Pack, head on over to your Account Management page on the website and apply your code. Once applied, the items will be sent to your Received Items in game.  

Also don’t forget that we are offering a free Character Slot Voucher for ALL in the Hongmoon Store until October 3rd.

See you in game!

:/ i didnt received my swordsman pack, just the newsletter code arrived :(

So for some reason I had two 7 day premium codes and the Wardens Newsletter code.  But nothing else has come through at all.  It's been a while but I imagine that if I have the newsletter reward, I did indeed sign up for the other pack, especially as I received the 7 day code also.

• Liinxy unpinned this topic
  • Liinxy locked this topic

Archived