NA or EU server

landonhyj

22 minutes ago, landonhyj said:

Hey guys , I'm returning player in this game , just wondering that which server's population is better , and which channel should I play that have more players to play with? 

Where do you live? what time do you play... from now till like 10 hours from now you probably best off in EU and otherwise in NA I guess..
Both have peak times and times its dead af

depends, i think both EU and NA is fine, im on EU cause my ping is better, i have a slight delay on NA and its annoying

EU is fairly lively, you can find groups for dungeons in f8 even in the early morning hours when the reset barely kicked in

6v6 pvp is usually dead until late afternoon,or Frenzy at 9pm

arena is meh since game launch so i cant rly comment more on that.(ik i have to gitgud)

crimson faction chat is not for every1(you might see weid stuff there)(bob :D)

imo,chose the one that has better ping for you

ps.jinsoyun is the "global" one (EU)

On 12. 9. 2018 at 7:59 PM, Vyd said:

depends, i think both EU and NA is fine, im on EU cause my ping is better, i have a slight delay on NA and its annoying

EU is fairly lively, you can find groups for dungeons in f8 even in the early morning hours when the reset barely kicked in

6v6 pvp is usually dead until late afternoon,or Frenzy at 9pm

arena is meh since game launch so i cant rly comment more on that.(ik i have to gitgud)

crimson faction chat is not for every1(you might see weid stuff there)(bob :D)

imo,chose the one that has better ping for you

ps.jinsoyun is the "global" one (EU)

hate sometimes crimson community im allways kicked out from chat from WTT LFP spammers

NA community is alot better on my opinion but my 100 ms jumpted to 300 ms

Archived