More Lyn variant costumes

Shironeko

I love Lyn variant for swimsuits. It's sad that other costumes don't have this option.

Here is list of some costumes where Lyn variant can look better:

In-game: Black Ice, Ravenfall, Iron Shadows, Inner Fire

Event: Resolution, Monster Ball, Bloodmoon Masquerade, Phantom Flower

HM Store: White Night, Soulmate, Empress Regalia, Prime Time, Showgirl, Rising Sun, Silver Dragon, Rough Customer, Countdown, Imperium, Sweet Treat, Dragonfall, Southern Tiger, Grand Phoenix, Boss Mode, Revolution, Loose Cannon, Gold Dragon, Velvet Rope, Rosethorn, Tempting Fate, Silver Saberfang, Lights Out, Sweet Emotion, Dragonfly, Trendsetter, Mirage, Folklore, Courtesan's Raiments, Clockwork Shogun, Demoniac, Crystal Mosaic and more.

Maybe make Lyn variant is not easy, but I'm sure it's more easier than make customizable version, so I hope it can be apply for older costumes too.

How can it work?

10 Chromatic Thread transform costume into Lyn variant. Costume will be character bound.

Another 10 Chromatic Thread transform costume back into normal version. Costume will be account bound again.

I think 10 Chromatic Thread is fair amount and profitable option for NCSoft.

What you think? Which costumes you would like to see as Lyn variant?

49 minutes ago, Stacey Banks said:

I think it'd be better if Lyn got boobie sliders like everyone else, that work with any costume.

or I think it's time for us to get some npc that let us customize our character apperance for gold? or mats? like different style of hair or dying it and some face/body tattoos.

2 hours ago, RavTH said:

or I think it's time for us to get some npc that let us customize our character apperance for gold? or mats? like different style of hair or dying it and some face/body tattoos.

You can sort of do that already, if you buy a voucher with HM coin, but it certainly is quite pricy. I hope they bring down the cost for vouchers to a fair level, or maybe even add free vouchers to Premium. That would be an actually great reason to re-sub.

18 hours ago, Stacey Banks said:

I think it'd be better if Lyn got boobie sliders like everyone else, that work with any costume.

I fully agree. Slider is the best option for players.

But it depends on how it is implemented. If default Lyn character model support boobs (it's only turn off for some reason) and costume only switching on this function, then I'm sure it's easy for NCSoft just add slider.

On other hand, if boobs are part of the costume and every costume must be edited to make Lyn variant (it takes time and money for company), then 10 Chromatic Thread option is more acceptable for NCSoft and I'm willing pay that price for Lyn variant on my favorites costumes.

20 hours ago, Stacey Banks said:

You can sort of do that already, if you buy a voucher with HM coin, but it certainly is quite pricy. I hope they bring down the cost for vouchers to a fair level, or maybe even add free vouchers to Premium. That would be an actually great reason to re-sub.

Premium already has had free alteration vouchers added, but only one voucher for 3 months premium, and four vouchers for 1 year premium. None for 1 month subscription. 

Archived