Forums

Unload is now a projectile -___-

qqqq1

18 minutes ago, HateMe said:

Everything you say here basically proves you only went for gunner because its a broken class. Learn to play or reroll if you are so unhappy. Good pvpers will still be able to perform very well even with these nerfs because they actually think what they do and dont spam 2-3 buttons with their eyes closed.

nope, i went with gunner cause of my ping, and i dont like melee classes, i have alts so i dont mind them but not my style.

again which class  dont close theyre eye and get kills a bd close eye brain dead press x u dead in the blink of an eye. a kfm brain dead get full resist in battleground while brain  dead press tremor. prolly the only less brain dead class out there is a bm as pull is a limited skill and somewhat need to cc u.

and saying pvp when pretaining to battleground is really uncall for cause pvp died years ago... and battleground is all about getting 1 shot, by whales any class that cant press at least 3 button and not get a kill then they  should get their  money back...

i my self as a gunner get 1 shot also what i do suck it up...am not fortunate  as classes that can 1 v 5  and still get kill.. as soon as i get ambush i run.

only was a gunner for me to get kill is to group up or 1 vs 1 or 1 v 2, no veil to sit in and no block to spam.

while fm just sit in veil and heal and just throw mutliblaze everywhere first hit of it my char is bleeding and am dead ..i see fm now getting 20 kills easy with that cheat of a skill .

as i said all range class on the same side of brain dead, onyl wl will actually cc yo to kill you .

fm have like limited cc skills so a fm be pvp and comboing you is rare to see ..so what pvp you talking about sir?

smoke screen is small, but not all gunners know that.
I am pretty sure there's a rule on every forum not to make same topic or repeat yourself with multi post/topic. You already started one here, no need to cause pollution on the forum with another 2.

15 minutes ago, qqqq1 said:

nope, i went with gunner cause of my ping, and i dont like melee classes, i have alts so i dont mind them but not my style.

again which class  dont close theyre eye and get kills a bd close eye brain dead press x u dead in the blink of an eye. a kfm brain dead get full resist in battleground while brain  dead press tremor. prolly the only less brain dead class out there is a bm as pull is a limited skill and somewhat need to cc u.

and saying pvp when pretaining to battleground is really uncall for cause pvp died years ago... and battleground is all about getting 1 shot, by whales any class that cant press at least 3 button and not get a kill then they  should get their  money back...

i my self as a gunner get 1 shot also what i do suck it up...am not fortunate  as classes that can 1 v 5  and still get kill.. as soon as i get ambush i run.

only was a gunner for me to get kill is to group up or 1 vs 1 or 1 v 2, no veil to sit in and no block to spam.

while fm just sit in veil and heal and just throw mutliblaze everywhere first hit of it my char is bleeding and am dead ..i see fm now getting 20 kills easy with that cheat of a skill .

as i said all range class on the same side of brain dead, onyl wl will actually cc yo to kill you .

fm have like limited cc skills so a fm be pvp and comboing you is rare to see ..so what pvp you talking about sir?

kfm with tremor,

FM with multiblaze,

gunner with bulletstrom,

you're right it's all about who hit first if you're noob :3
but if you have proper SS for pvp you can take full burn from FM blaze with only 50% hp

6v6 pvp is too chaostic to use proper combo, so most ppl just hit and run playstyle

8 minutes ago, Fiana said:

kfm with tremor,

FM with multiblaze,

gunner with bulletstrom,

but if you have proper SS for pvp you can take full burn from FM blaze with only 50% hp

6v6 pvp is too chaostic to use proper combo, so most ppl just hit and run playstyle

exactly

1 hour ago, Fiana said:

kfm with tremor,

FM with multiblaze,

gunner with bulletstrom,

sin minetoss ,bd xxxclips with lyns you
summoner tanky cat...
destroyer Q of death
sf frost storm
making 6v6 like arena would be too smart, or limit gear to baleful 6 like it was in old good days where tech chases, pvp skills and combos mattered...

thats what i saw in patch notes , i dont see unload a projectile and i don't see where blue flame got nerfed either  .... rip tomorrow i can see the spam with bullrush with into airial.all am saying blue flame plus unload nerf is too much of a nerf to slap the class with in 1 go ..idk if they sorry for us, or they waiting until later or what but its too much.

The 8-piece set effect for Bulletproof Soul Shield now increases the damage of Quickshot, Awakened Quickshot, Darkshot, Awakened Darkshot, Bullet Storm, and Awakened Bullet Storm by 30%, up from 25%.

Aransu Mystic Badge now triggers the Aransu effect for 4 seconds upon a successful Killshot or Bull Rush in addition to 10 seconds upon a successful Scorched Earth.

Dynasty Mystic Badge now triggers the Dynasty effect for 4 seconds upon a successful Killshot or Bull Rush in addition to 10 seconds upon a successful Scorched Earth.

Reload (LMB)

The cooldown to generate Hooks is now 18 seconds, up from 15 seconds.

Whipline (E)

Fixed an issue where Whipline would sometimes consume a Hook but fail to cast.

Vigilance (Z)

The cooldown of Vigilance is now 60 seconds, up from 45 seconds.

Gunrise (Tab)

Fixed an issue where Gunrise could sometimes be used while affected by Airborne.

4 hours ago, Fieryfly said:

If this is intended as a PVP nerf..  great.. as long as it does not effect my PVE experience.

It will, hooks went from 15s to 18s per 2 now. 15s was already bad enough. Goodluck doing coffins now in TT for boss 1 without pulling your hair out. 

56 minutes ago, LiNe171 said:

We will get the nerf on this patch, Joanathan said that on Twitter. You better reroll qqq ?

Btw, u can do coffins on tt1 walking, so, no problem at all, I say this because I already did it walking. 

If you lag for a second which is normal in this game with its stutter lag and poor optimization using the walking technique is a wipe. If you lag with hooks at least you can get from one spot to another fast

41 minutes ago, Crickateer said:

If you lag for a second which is normal in this game with its stutter lag and poor optimization using the walking technique is a wipe. If you lag with hooks at least you can get from one spot to another fast

Well, the only "lag" i have it's the SB one, but you will have hooks anyway, you can do most of the coffins with hooks and 1 walking, i guess it depends a bit on the ISP as well, i had 2 different ISP while playing this game and my old ISP was garbage, always lagging on raids, with the new one i never had a single lag.

On ‎9‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 10:40 AM, qqqq1 said:

even if you dash out of the fm ground blast skill you suffer so much damage already ..considering they soul procing or dragon forg . all fm do now a days is brain dead thow mutliblaze and get 3 kills .

that nerf they gave gunner was totally undeserved and am not surpirse if they nerf the class even more. people wouldnt mind if they nerf the class to nothing , but the truth is anything a gunner doing every other class doing it   ..... sooner or later ppl will leave this game slowly but surely 

Nonsense, fm actually has to use..
4, Z-Z (while getting close) firetab X 4 
Otherwise you can just jump out of it easy... gotta be rly fast to do this and have a good ping ;/
And if you die from 1hit, try using some pvp gear and upgrading your pet :/

12 hours ago, Crickateer said:

It will, hooks went from 15s to 18s per 2 now. 15s was already bad enough. Goodluck doing coffins now in TT for boss 1 without pulling your hair out. 

I don't really see the problem you don't really need hooks for anything else. 30% phase is also removed so it's easier than before.

well words out its projectile ... sad..i hate this game now

so force master can brain dead block unload, sit in veil sit in ice sit in frost armor and have 2 tab escape loooooooooooooooooooool they pop tab sit in viel and stall till one of they esc up ....bm can can just pop tab and sit in flock of blades on top they annoying blocking that has the same key binding as unload that sometime use unload instead of cancel and get deflected. literally 99.9 percent of gunner offensive skill a projectile now ..biggest reason why they need a pve and pvp skill tree cause they just run around and mess up a class in every possible way ..and warden with that infinite block lol gunner is at the bottom of pvp tree after this....

gunner has gotten like 3 big nerfs now 

bs nerf (PVE NERF)

def peirce unload(during tombstone, patch) hook nerf 

unload nerf, second tab nerf hook nerf

3 big nerfs back to back ,

and its not even a battleground nerf to say the least this is mainly an arena nerf now ... gunner is not op in arena -wls destoryers and sin are , yet those classes never get nerf , even with warden out as a next def class destoryers should have balance accordingly  but it was expected ..all they wanna see is 3 same class evry year at championships if thats the mentally 3vs3 will for ever be dead.

then they wonder why pvp is so dead cause they just buff the same dead classes boring classes every year ..... sin - dest - wl ...if it wasnt for gunner, bd  or summoners i wouldnt be watching any of the tournaments...no variety is literally 1 sided pvp.

sin and wl and dest had been top classes for so long now its time for a change always the same boring team going championships but rip tho

Archived