Unload is now a projectile -___-

qqqq1

i love the upcoming gunner nerf - ____-, now gunners cant do a thing in bg cause some noob have veil,smoke screen warding sprit , petal storm up ....i dont know who came up with this idea so the only non projectile skill a gunner has is may be our c skill which does garbage damage o some noob skill that does no damage.gunner is the only range class now with a majority or projectile skill and no projectile resist skill for them selves what should a gunner do standd and wait ???????? even summoner has needles, weed wack. fm has mutliblaze but gunners have nothing cosidering how garbage 8 set nova core is ..compared to other classes ..i can understand if they had made it so it isnt a projectile during tomb stone but its really messed up, you cant even use bullet storm because cross fire is a projectile so u cant even land the concentrated fire to use bulletstorm. considering the reset how fm can literally stall with ice armor and have noobs heal them in veil is really stupid.

if they wanna nerf something nerf that cheesy destroyer move ...that fury and execute that does like 80 percent health  in the blink of 1 seconds.the most digusting thing now to see in pvp scenes.

3 minutes ago, qqqq1 said:

i love the upcoming gunner nerf - ____-, now gunners cant do a thing in bg cause some noob have veil,smoke screen warding sprit , petal storm up ....i dont know who came up with this idea so the only non projectile skill a gunner has is may be our c skill which does garbage damage o some noob skill that does no damage.gunner is the only range class now with a majority or projectile skill and no projectile resist skill for them selves what should a gunner do standd and wait ???????? even summoner has needles, weed wack. fm has mutliblaze but gunners have nothing cosidering how garbage 8 set nova core is ..compared to other classes ..i can understand if they had made it so it isnt a projectile during tomb stone but its really messed up, you cant even use bullet storm because cross fire is a projectile so u cant even land the concentrated fire to use bulletstorm. considering the reset how fm can literally stall with ice armor and have noobs heal them in veil is really stupid.

if they wanna nerf something nerf that cheesy destroyer move ...that fury and execute that does like 80 percent health  in the blink of 1 seconds.the most digusting thing now to see in pvp scenes.

So....you complain that now a gunner cant just blindly run into ppl and shoot them to death in a few hits and has to wait actually for a good opportunity to kill like all other ranged classes?

since you are mentioning some specific skills:

Summ nettles - you can easily walk out of it or move.

Weed whack - only a brainded summoner would use this in a battleground....and by brainded i mean stupid

Fm multiblaze - can easily be resisted

Gunner will basically have to be like all ranged classes and not just bluntly run in, shoot and get kills.

7 minutes ago, HateMe said:

So....you complain that now a gunner cant just blindly run into ppl and shoot them to death in a few hits and has to wait actually for a good opportunity to kill like all other ranged classes?

since you are mentioning some specific skills:

Summ nettles - you can easily walk out of it or move.

Weed whack - only a brainded summoner would use this in a battleground....and by brainded i mean stupid

Fm multiblaze - can easily be resisted

Gunner will basically have to be like all ranged classes and not just bluntly run in, shoot and get kills.

blue flame nerf was enough..any class can run up and blindly kill you at the stage of this game now ...a bm 1 pull an 4 instant kill ,bd run up in 1 sec dead .

that fm mutliblaze plus smodlering ash does alot of damage even worst if full vt set that increae it tremedously i geet 1 hit by it and so much of my health is gone.

only way a gunner can kill you is if you not paying attention to them, if they get focus all they do is run...only way a gunnr can kill you is if you dont have a block..or counter skill or u just dont have it up otherwise u can sit in sancum or sit in ice.

even if you dash out of the fm ground blast skill you suffer so much damage already ..considering they soul procing or dragon forg . all fm do now a days is brain dead thow mutliblaze and get 3 kills .

that nerf they gave gunner was totally undeserved and am not surpirse if they nerf the class even more. people wouldnt mind if they nerf the class to nothing , but the truth is anything a gunner doing every other class doing it   ..... sooner or later ppl will leave this game slowly but surely 

wl - 1 airial dead , sit in sancum pve u , soul burn with black wing 

kfm - resist like crazy in bg and brian dead tremor 

summoner- brain dead spam bees 

sin - 1 air thows bomb , and stall an waste your time

fm - waste your time and thow mutlibblaze brain dead

sf - brain dead  slf buff and spam 

bm 1 pull into 4 

dont evn get me started on balde dancers 

4 minutes ago, qqqq1 said:

wl - 1 airial dead , sit in sancum pve u , soul burn with black wing 

kfm - resist like crazy in bg and brian dead tremor 

summoner- brain dead spam bees 

sin - 1 air thows bomb , and stall an waste your time

fm - waste your time and thow mutlibblaze brain dead

sf - brain dead  slf buff and spam 

bm 1 pull into 4 

dont evn get me started on balde dancers 

If you really have problems with those then you are bad in pvp.....just saying....

8 minutes ago, qqqq1 said:

i dont have a prob with it , but dont pretend as if gunner is the only 1 shot class out there..simple put

I am not saying that gunner is the only one to 1 shot, the difference is:

Any other class needs to actually catch you in order to instant kill you, example: summoner needs to knock-up, kfm / fm need to pull first etc...

While gunner is just run and gun, doesnt need to catch you, doesnt even need to properly target you and he kills you, and it pierces defense and parry....thats the entire point of the nerf.

16 minutes ago, HateMe said:

I am not saying that gunner is the only one to 1 shot, the difference is:

Any other class needs to actually catch you in order to instant kill you, example: summoner needs to knock-up, kfm / fm need to pull first etc...

While gunner is just run and gun, doesnt need to catch you, doesnt even need to properly target you and he kills you, and it pierces defense and parry....thats the entire point of the nerf.

that y i said blue fame nerf i understand but unlike blue flame, unload still gets deflected and doesnt peirce def ...considering how long those project resist stay for its too muh of a nerf to touch unload .

kfm oull has like a 8 m range ..he doent need t aim once  guys stack he just press 1 button and it pierces everything ..a summoner is much like a gunner has 16 m range they dont need to air u its literally pve in arena and ope  world .sunflower isnt a projectile . any range class is in the same category as a gunner as they dont need to walk to u or cc u to kill you so you dont have a point there , if it wasnt for gunners classes such a destoryers, bd summ fm would be unstoppable .... as alot of class cant do a thign to them in veil..and melee class can hardly deal with spin classes to be honest unless u gonna be there trying to blow they tab which that part died in bg years ago ..even with aransu and blue flamei cant fully run in and kill ppl if 3 ppl start to fight me i have to run only way a gunner will rain supreme is if he has back up to take focus off him and get some free airials other wise the gunnr will seek to run way simple put  ... at the end of the day thats what gunner do dish out high damage from a distance..that will never change if you think that will change your wrong thats the play style of the class its like saying ..blade dancers should not be able to spin 

Gunner is a range classes and range classes already have a benefit of killing enemies without ever needing to get close to them and exposing themselves to damage. As such they NEED to have a counterweight, which in this case is range protect from other classes. And it's not like gunner is on any shortage of iframes

1 hour ago, Asuramon said:

Gunner is a range classes and range classes already have a benefit of killing enemies without ever needing to get close to them and exposing themselves to damage. As such they NEED to have a counterweight, which in this case is range protect from other classes. And it's not like gunner is on any shortage of iframes

gunner needs a range protect , i dont mind if they anna nerf how long we get wire, but when we run out  of wire what are we suppose to do.

gunner doesnt have enough resist that x which goes fast in bg and sky stone which doesnt do much damage  and you cant stay air for too long or u risk being airbourne.

a gunner is never still in battleground its a hit and run class for a reason, 

our 1 skill hcih counters attack and stun gives 1 wire, which is beneficial in bg , but only stun 1 target so if 3 ppl cc u and u counter u still get stunned by the other upon countering 1 so its still a risky skill.the counter resist one doesn't give hooks. hence why gunner run all the time cause the class has damage but lack def skill where a wl be sitting in sancum or fm veil or summ petal storm..even with all the defensive tools at a wl disposal they have something to sit in.

if gunners had a projectile resist skill u be seeing gunner actually stay and fight ...but no way am sticking a round for a summ bee spam and fm dragon char spam.... which means i need to kill fast or just run .

gunner has a c skill that reduce move speed its not the one that pulls and its not fire fall .some noob skill no one uses ...this is a perfect tier for some smoke screen and actually gives the class some hp regen ...gunner is only class that has the lowest healing ingame. our resist skill gives 5 percent hp which should honestly give at least 10 percent. all th healing is in rmb and f ..which all class have healing in there main damage skill so nothing new .

in saying gunner dont have enough resist skill not counting our whipline as aniframe that keeps you still to stick around most time a gunner use it they running 

Dude please stop dont you see that are making fun or yourself? you are complaining about making Unload projectile and not having enough resists? but gunner right now has a ton of hooks which means a ton of iframes + tab, they just enter the battle and wipe out the whole party in seconds and run while the only chance of survival is FM ice sheath 7 hooks is stupid amount of mobility skills and extremely annoying they just keep moving, no chance of doing a combo on gunners besides they can just wipe out the entire party in 2 seconds no actual combo needed while all other classes is ONE target combo and then sit down and wait for the refresh of the skills and being closer to execute it that includes ranged classes :sick: .

The nerf is pretty much justified just look at the gunners win rate, they dont even need PvP gear aransu is enough to kill everyone >_<!

2 hours ago, qqqq1 said:

gunner doesnt have enough resist that x which goes fast in bg and sky stone which doesnt do much damage  and you cant stay air for too long or u risk being airbourne.

No you don't. The window to airborne a gunner  is extremely short and often not worth the risk.

2 hours ago, qqqq1 said:

gunner needs a range protect , i dont mind if they anna nerf how long we get wire, but when we run out  of wire what are we suppose to do.

You're supposed to manage your iframes carefully, like other classes do.

2 hours ago, qqqq1 said:

a gunner is never still in battleground its a hit and run class for a reason, 

Currently it's a hit and destroy everything in your path without even needing proper pvp gear.

2 hours ago, qqqq1 said:

our 1 skill hcih counters attack and stun gives 1 wire, which is beneficial in bg , but only stun 1 target so if 3 ppl cc u and u counter u still get stunned by the other upon countering 1 so its still a risky skill.the counter resist one doesn't give hooks. hence why gunner run all the time cause the class has damage but lack def skill where a wl be sitting in sancum or fm veil or summ petal storm..even with all the defensive tools at a wl disposal they have something to sit in.

So you're saying gunner should be able to stand on equal footing even when fighting 3 people alone? There are plenty of skills that can be used regardless of sanctum. If someone is sitting in veil or petal storm you bait them out of it.

2 hours ago, qqqq1 said:

gunner has a c skill that reduce move speed its not the one that pulls and its not fire fall .some noob skill no one uses ...this is a perfect tier for some smoke screen and actually gives the class some hp regen ...gunner is only class that has the lowest healing ingame. our resist skill gives 5 percent hp which should honestly give at least 10 percent. all th healing is in rmb and f ..which all class have healing in there main damage skill so nothing new .

Yes all classes have healing on main damage skills but only gunner one is particulary spammable with very little prerequisites.

I play gunner and i agree with the nerf, those F's are way OP's on BG's, i see alot of BG's streams and i play a bit of BG and gunner just need to stun + air + v + hits and you're dead, u don't even need to F there.. Of course there's class's who one 1 you but u can resist them. Stop crying and learn to play, you just want to be a brain dead gunner who press F and kills everyone. Learn to manage your E as well.

i have a gunner with aransu and i cant 1 shot anyone it takes at least 3 unloads with blue flame 5.4 k piercing and 3k crit , i just recently went full crit. 

a gunner airs u and u dead like which class doesnt

i get 1 shot by wls 

sf airial is all my health

a bd air or a bm air especially the last animation drops my hp so low

a fm stun air u ground blast dead 

at the end of the day no matter what they do you still gonna get 1 shot,  as long as they are called gunners, so thinking this patch will slove your prob it wont ...only a fool will walk out of veil tbh.

unload is the said damage and if you are a class without block the blue flame nerf doesnt have a thing to do with you still the said damage.

when the next atch drops i grab my dragon forg and just 1 air kill yall 

I agree that the vt badge had to be nerf, it was very frustrating when I was a gunner used my shield and another gunner came with an awakened potion and unloaded all its explosion making my shield completely useless, so I do not agree with the nerf to the rest of the skills were a bit far. But this is justified, they take out a new class obviously extremely op if you have seen korea stream you would see that the warrior is very strong both on the battlefield and in the arena, it is all about a nerf business to the popular class so that the new take attention The only advice I can give you since the system wants it that way, is that you change classes to fm using your unlimited multiblaze or the most op of my point of view a summoner with a vine whip kills with critics of 380k easy
:wink:

the reason they neerf gunner is cause of the boring warrior class thats the only reason they nerf us ...its been a year now since gunner and they just now know how op unload is after they the ones that buffed the hell out of it lo, what they expect lol l..give us back bs then:giggle: gotta be one ..pick a side 

12 minutes ago, qqqq1 said:

the reason they neerf gunner is cause of the boring warrior class thats the only reason they nerf us ...its been a year now since gunner and they just now know how op unload is after they the ones that buffed the hell out of it lo, what they expect lol l..give us back bs then:giggle: gotta be one ..pick a side 

Everything you say here basically proves you only went for gunner because its a broken class. Learn to play or reroll if you are so unhappy. Good pvpers will still be able to perform very well even with these nerfs because they actually think what they do and dont spam 2-3 buttons with their eyes closed.

Archived