New Battle Royale + AFK animations

SayhaSeer

Not Sure if this has been posted yet, but here it is, for those who still don't know about it 

New Battle Royale

https://youtu.be/a9-D7mFwfwk?t=1h18m5s  - What are your Thoughts about this new PvP?  as far as I understood this works same like Arena, Gear Equalized.

New AFK animations

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aETtU5WMPSY

(Sorry YouTube does not allow embedding of these video's) /shrug

Edit: http://bns.plaync.com/news/notice/article/6568 as far as I understood, Tower of Infinity is getting Removed?

My thoughts? I think it's a pretty forced attempt at ripping off PUBG/Fortnite, seeing as those became a pretty popular MMOs. But who knows, it may actually prove fun in the end. At the very least you get more HP in there than in the Arena, so 100-0 stunlocks and aerials are at least not so easy to attain.

I think it Will be a really good pvp mode, especially the fact that it is equalized gear.But the real problem in NA/EU is how much time will u wait to gather 20 players, even in 3v3 arena sometimes you have to wait more that 10 min to find a match.

Battle Royale mode just feels to me like a bit of a desperate attempt to take something popular and capitalize on it. I'm sure some people will be interested in it, but I never jumped on the BR bandwagon, so I'll probably skip it.

The new idle animations seems neat and it looks like there's one for each element, which is cool on it's own... though I would like to see some different animations... maybe have the Soul Fighters meditate and maybe even begin floating. The Wind KFM one was pretty good, which I enjoyed.

BR : I'd take anything PvP that has equalized gear. Also, incoming cheap tricks and haven't seen 100-0 aerials so far.

Animations : as a Warlock main, super disappointed. This doesn't really shows us 'elements', I know the Warlock is now a distortionist or a curse users but I still think the animation are pretty poor for a magic class as such. Expected something fancy af.

Tower of Infinity possibly being removed : what else can I say ? FINALLY.

If it is equalized it is really good, because I m pretty sure I will never touch any content require gearing in this game anymore. I m not gonna grind 2 years to be competitive in single game mode like how it is in 6v6 right now. 

New BR: Could be fun (for those that like pvp, I don't).

Animations: All of them ridiculous, except a couple for bd and summ which are cute (but my characters aren't the cute type). Also, are all of them made by a very young guy? Cause no girl would ever move like that (bragging, bullying, come at me bro, etc) no matter the class, except for a joke. And now Kung-Fu master has become a boxer? Good grief. Plus why are all classes doing neck exercises? I could go on, but... it's just my opinion x.x

Il y a 14 heures, SilverFoxR a dit :

Battle Royale mode just feels to me like a bit of a desperate attempt to take something popular and capitalize on it....

What are you talking about? we have been asking for years for a battleground pvp "equalized" , battle royale was the last logic "mode" to implement in this game....the "popular" thing you think new games created is just a different form of "deathmatch" there nothing new here....

About those new afk animations like "Nimble Fumble" stated most of them are totally ugly, those devs should start to play the game or at least look at their players base just once a year to notice that they can't put those manly animations into a population composed by 80% of female characters half nacked

ps: i dont think its a clan vs clan , your on your own in this mode "HateMe"

I like the wl and the bm one, the one with leaf for bm looks like wind type totally not matching. Also I think they are custom made as they are poorly desinged, there's no fluid smoothness on the skeleton when the character moves.

Also the summoner I am really disappointed, whoever made the animations did not like summoner, cause they could totally add a summoner + cat petting or something but that would be too smart to think like that.

I loved the animations! I think they give characters a bit more personality and make it a bit easier to tell classes apart since even after like 3 years of playing this game I still have to squint and do long chained mathematical equations in my head looking at peoples weapons placement trying to figure out what they are if they arent in my party lol

New PvP looks really fun too

I've been DYING for equalized PvP outside of arena so to me this is very exciting. Hopefully a sign of more good things to come

:please:

I think that we were waiting for all of us who like PvP, something of an open world with a lot of PvP and equalized, it is even more entertaining with the blade and soul combat system mixed with the touch of fornite. I think the majority of 6v6 was tired with the system of a single shot, and believe that you're good for just getting a button. I look forward to this game mode.:please:

The New Battle Royale looks like a pretty good fun FFA for those who like to pvp and were hoping for an equalized area. The animations... most of them look to me made by a male for males, so they would not fit my female characters. I also find most of them very much out of place in a supposedly martial arts/ fantasy anime environment like BnS, but I have that problem with other things in the game too.

9 minutes ago, Stacey Banks said:

The Battle Royal looks pretty fun actually, it's nice you don't die from 1 hit and gear doesn't matter

Not sure about the new animations, they don't look that spectacular

gear doesnt matter? wow that's a going to be indeed fun then. inbefore someone will farm the ladder with alts like now we see in arena... hopefully not.

3 hours ago, RavTH said:

gear doesnt matter? wow that's a going to be indeed fun then. inbefore someone will farm the ladder with alts like now we see in arena... hopefully not.

Well, if they were to make it like regular battlegrounds, most people won't even bother with it, cos it will be another playground for whales.

So I really hope they can make this fun and equal for everybody and prevent exploits, not sure how tho

Not a PvP fan so don't really care about BnS' PlayerUnfriendly Battleground.

For idle animations, most of them look very cringy and out of place. Some would look okay, if the animation is not too long.

I prefer these idle animations added to /pose command, and leave the old animation alone.

On 9/9/2018 at 4:28 PM, Nivalias said:

My thoughts? I think it's a pretty forced attempt at ripping off PUBG/Fortnite, seeing as those became a pretty popular MMOs. But who knows, it may actually prove fun in the end. At the very least you get more HP in there than in the Arena, so 100-0 stunlocks and aerials are at least not so easy to attain.

lmao!!!!   Was gonna say fortnite. hahahaha. havent played neither of those games but i watched some videos,  so i look forward to the bns version.

8 hours ago, Souba said:

I hope to god those afk animations are optional, because I hate them. I prefer the neutral faces my characters make for screenshots, not constant and irritating movement.

Not sure how they could do it, but it would be nice to disable them. I'm perfectly happy with the "old" animations, especially for screenshots.

On 9/12/2018 at 8:32 AM, Stacey Banks said:

Not sure how they could do it, but it would be nice to disable them. I'm perfectly happy with the "old" animations, especially for screenshots.

It definitely would be nice, I prefer the facial expressions on the old idle animations. Maybe they can consider adding an "idle animation" menue like aion has, where you can switch out different idle animations

On 9/12/2018 at 11:55 AM, Rea Shinwa said:

BnS Buddy /Extras/ Disable animations... or so I hope.

Honestly I don't want to touch any kind of mod, sanctioned though it might be. That and I actually want idle animations, just not these new idle animations- I prefer the old ones.

Archived