I tried BnS agian but I can't sorry

CrazyAmber

I tried agian I am a player from mushin 2016 server opening and I left all behind and started agian since My old acc didnt have anything strong with 500 ap old stuff

game story amazing, new areas amazing, bosses amazing, until I reached Solak..
Amazing story, amazing desert and landscape

As soon as I finished the storyline I felt ready for all.. 
I tried circle of sundering... I can't even... do 1/4 yonkai with my gear...
I tried daily farming.... due AP restrictions I can barely make 20g with a character...
Somehow I maintained to farm and farm... and I managed to get raven 1 because everyone said its getting lower cost but materials will be worse.
And even though its correct and will be cheaper in ''gold''
I need endless elysian crystals and moonstones that I barely can get. 
Just to get the weapon... Now if I want the hongmoon soul I need to farm endless of those things that are worth 310g... barely with all my effort and 3 weeks of playing all afternoon and night I barely made to raven 1... and that's like 700g... now I need like 20k gold to be ''averagely'' good, not super good, but a bit better... so much gold for... a small upgrade? now if I ever want to do sandstorm temple I probably will need above 40k gold....

EU people pays dollars easy, other countries like me 5 usd its ok... 100 usd for 400 nc its... a lot... we are like in Japan (wont say my country) we can buy everything with our currency and your game has a really expensive currency for us that is not worth to pay for so we play for free but it's...

And I tried arena, everyone is lvl 55+hg 12 or above with HG improved skills and have so much resist, unlike before when cap was 45 without hg improved skills was much more balanced. 

Your game isn't friendly for newcomers anymore, your currency is really bad, theres good people that is worth to spend time with who wills to help you... but that's 1/28 of the community... the rest won't even care about you.
No wonder why your community keeps declining. I give up, I tried, this game isn't for me... and I used to love it... 

There is another big cost reduction for weapons coming soon as posted about  here that should help with a few of the problems you had,

but you are right in that...even once you get past those points of the early dawn/rift (since those are now the cheaper upgrade paths over Raven)-even once you get past that, it's still going to be a very expensive gearing process ahead of you that will take you months of farming to see any upgrading. This is true.

A big big big big monstrously huge problem right now is lack of gold income

This problem is freezing many aspects of the game for many people, myself included.

No gold income = can't sell gold for costumes as easily anymore, cant just buy mats as easily anymore, cant just buy food buffs or any little frivolous things anymore without worrying if that'll push you too far over the budget. 

If you arent in a top raid group right now selling TT runs, you're pretty much on BnS welfare, and that's a big reason to just lose all motivation to log in anymore

Why would we? We're not earning enough to do anything anymore. We used to! We used to have it great! but as time went on with BnS, they made materials more and more painful to farm and gold pretty much non-existent starving the playerbase possibly in hopes of driving them spending real money. but it doesnt work like that, people just quit instead. and I absolutely do not blame you or anyone else that does.

Hopefully your input will help toward making them realize how they're coming across to new/returning customers.

:tired:

Mmhmm... so... let's unpack...

You played for... 3 weeks, managed to get Raven 1... and then tried to do Circle of Sundering... you have difficulty finding parties because of your AP and you can't get many mats to go further despite grinding.

Okay, so assuming you haven't quit already and won't be listening to this response (in which case, why did you even bother making this thread as if anyone would care some oldschool player quit, came back and quit again), there's a lot of things you can be doing to assist yourself.

First and foremost, do those daily challenges. Even if you're only doing short, quick dungeons, you're still getting a handful of mats, 5 gold minimum and, for you most importantly, Solar Energy. You're going to want to farm up those energies daily for two main things. The first is to get a Soul Badge, which will help augment your skills in a way that will improve your DPS. Second (and also extremely useful) is buying gems from the Dragon Express. You can buy pentagonal gems easily enough or you can grind up for a hexagonal amber/emerald, salvage it for gem powder, then use the gem powder back in the Dragon Express to get hexagonal gems. If you're essentially fresh out of the story, you might just want to aim for a set of pentagonal gems for now until you can get some hexagonal versions down the road. Either way, this is one decent way to boost your AP.

Speaking of farming, another place you should definitely go is Celestial Basin. You'll be farming for peaches by doing the repeating quests there and those can get you a lot of things. First off, you'll want to aim for a Mystic Badge (another type of badge that'll help your skills). After that, you can obtain exp charms and treasure pouches (to earn mats).

Next, you're going to want to aim for getting better accessories. Desolate Tomb will give a legendary necklace, Naryu Foundry will give you a legendary belt and Naryu Sanctum will land you with one of two legendary bracelets. If memory serves, however, you can purchase these accessories with either Draken Cores (which you get from doing some quests and also Desolate Tomb, Ebondrake Citadel or Naryu Foundry), but you can also get some of these accessories at Celestial Basin apparently. Just don't level these accessories up... because...

This Wednesday is a new patch. With the patch, there will be a lot of new content as well as some events. First off, some legendary accessories will not be upgradable anymore (whatever that means is beyond me). Second, there is new story content which can get you a free Hongmoon Heart that is better than the one you can get in Celestial Basin. Finally (and good news for you), there will be events to allow you to get an upgraded soul and pet aura, both will be invaluable to you.

Work on all of the above and you should have little problems gearing up. You may also want to consider joining a clan who'd be willing to assist you in running different raids and such to help gain more gold and mats as well.

f2p = wait for events, altfarm daily/weekly challenge to gear up your selected "main". nothing really interesting, game gets boring coz you gonna burn out doing the same stuff over and over just with different skillsets. so yeah you either pay or play, i think that is all there is to it.

You have just finished the story and already you're trying to jump right in and complete some of the hardest content available and expect to instantly upgrade all your gear with minimal effort. It is definitely best for you to quit now because it seems as if you don't have the patience to grind to get to a comfortable spot gear wise (3 weeks not even close to enough with no help and if you aren't farming effectively, to do circle of sundering people had to spend months gearing up or spend a lot of money) so you are able to complete content but you're also focused on being top notch like one of the whales but not willing to pay money instead of enjoying the game... Yea it's best if you quit.

From what i understood you came back to game pretty much without any kind of reaserch. 

For dungs if dung is open it doesnt mean you are qualified to do it. I would advice looking up videos on youtube on :what to do after getting lvl 55 or after finishing story.

For materials and gold. Only way to get it decently is to have multiple characters if you cant spend money thats how everyone is getting more materials. Ppl create and gear alts just enough to do easiest daily chalange and weeklys for materials and gold. 

For HM soul you dont realy farm hm soul materials you farm them during events with multiple chars as well. Every even gives sacred veil and more chars you have more easier its to get. Tip here for next event. You can get awakend/true hm soul from event it self. You just need to do weeklys/easiest daily chalange and some specific dungs you are able to do for more upgrade emblems. Even by doing weeklys/daily chalange alone every day you should be able to get that soul no problem. Also you can get legendery pet as well but you need to do pretty much everything to be able to get all.

Arena pvp is equalized in this game so it doesnt matter what lvl other person is. Only diference is hm skills which you farm by doing pvp or geting bravery coins from events/daily dash so it just a matter of time till tou get yours. There is realy no need to pay money to be relavent unless you wana be catch uped with every new update and be on top of your gear for it. If you dont know somthing ask in forum/faction chat there should be ppl who will not troll and answer your questions or guide you to right direction.

For new ppl yes its hard because they dont know what to do and dont realy ask others as well. With this game you either pay or play and have patiants thats how i am playing and with that patiancy i am at late end game. Also try finding friendly guild whi will be wiling to help :)

Bns is not the type of game that you can go blindly into or else you’ll quickly get lost and it seems like that is what happened in your case. Circle of sundering is the hardest solo dungeon right now and raven 1 is not good enough to complete that dungeon, you would need better everything including reading up on mechanics before trying to attempt it.

As far as bound mats go you should be farming treasure pouches in celestial basin, you will be spending a lot of time in there. If you don’t like repetitive grinding then you probably won’t enjoy going any further with bns. Farming the bosses in basin can get you some extra gold as they have a chance to drop evolved stones which you can sell, it’s best to also sell unbound mats in the market.

As someone else mentioned, there’s an event coming on Wednesday where you will be able to get upgraded soul, aura, and wep all for free by running dungeons and completing dailies.

Arena isn’t like it was back then, it is something that requires a lot of practice to learn and be better at. It also require that you know your class and others, level doesn’t matter and not many people participate in arena so most likely those players you’re being matched with have been playing it for a while now.

If you decide to keep playing then I suggest you join a clan asap, they will be able to help you out more, answer any questions you have and show you the ropes. Not to mention the game is much better when you have others to play with and talk to.

Dude you just don't know how to play this video game there is one answer to your problems ' CELESTIAL BASIN!!!!!! ' You said that you dont have materials for upgrading farm peaches and to buy material pouches and while farming the mobs also drop material boxes there is your solution for your material issues :sick: . You said you dont have oils to update your soul? then farm Celestial Basin as well :tired: I farm 3-4 oils per week just by farming Celestial Basin Bosses. And if you tell me "where do i farm transformation stones?" then I'll tell you to farm 6v6 >_< I know that sounds terrible idea but! I do it with my alt cause I am high ranked with my main and I easily farm 3-4k with my Raven 3 while Frenzy hours are ON. So there is not Excuse to your problems is just knowing how to play that's it Celestial basin is everything in this game for Free to Play players. 

But I know what are you going to say "I dont have time to farm, I have a life and such" then I will tell you that if thats the case then it should be better for you to stop playing this game because Korean MMOs are farming and grinding you dont have to have a life to play as Free to play in a Korean MMO unless you got a Legendary Mastercard or Hongmoon Visa :giggle: 

BnS is designed for and caters to:

A) Rich kids that can syphon cash from dad and moms bank account endlessly cause wtf do they care, not their money.

B) No lifers than can spend upwards of around 18 hours a day playing a game like its a second job, (or in their case, a first.)

C) Super casual types that just wanna spend on pretty cash shop costumes and go afk in towns and in front of warehouses just so they show them off. They have zero to no intention of ever actually grinding for anything, or playing seriously at all.

D) Oh and over sexed teens and creepy older pervs. (Dunno how I forgot that demographic.)

If you dont fall into at least one of those categories, sorry but BnS isnt for you.

Sucks, but thats just how it is.

As a Nolifer i can say that the grind and costs and low gold income in this game is ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing insane and broken....

even if you grind and farm like a damn madman for weeks you barely progress your character in Power....

you get a few BIG jumps in power after you finish the story and start the grind early upgrades come fast then you suddenly hit a DAMN BIG wall out of nowhere and notice that if you dont sell your soul to NCsoft your screwed in this game...

On 9/9/2018 at 7:04 AM, CrazyAmber said:

I tried agian I am a player from mushin 2016 server opening and I left all behind and started agian since My old acc didnt have anything strong with 500 ap old stuff

game story amazing, new areas amazing, bosses amazing, until I reached Solak..
Amazing story, amazing desert and landscape

As soon as I finished the storyline I felt ready for all.. 
I tried circle of sundering... I can't even... do 1/4 yonkai with my gear...
I tried daily farming.... due AP restrictions I can barely make 20g with a character...
Somehow I maintained to farm and farm... and I managed to get raven 1 because everyone said its getting lower cost but materials will be worse.
And even though its correct and will be cheaper in ''gold''
I need endless elysian crystals and moonstones that I barely can get. 
Just to get the weapon... Now if I want the hongmoon soul I need to farm endless of those things that are worth 310g... barely with all my effort and 3 weeks of playing all afternoon and night I barely made to raven 1... and that's like 700g... now I need like 20k gold to be ''averagely'' good, not super good, but a bit better... so much gold for... a small upgrade? now if I ever want to do sandstorm temple I probably will need above 40k gold....

EU people pays dollars easy, other countries like me 5 usd its ok... 100 usd for 400 nc its... a lot... we are like in Japan (wont say my country) we can buy everything with our currency and your game has a really expensive currency for us that is not worth to pay for so we play for free but it's...

And I tried arena, everyone is lvl 55+hg 12 or above with HG improved skills and have so much resist, unlike before when cap was 45 without hg improved skills was much more balanced. 

Your game isn't friendly for newcomers anymore, your currency is really bad, theres good people that is worth to spend time with who wills to help you... but that's 1/28 of the community... the rest won't even care about you.
No wonder why your community keeps declining. I give up, I tried, this game isn't for me... and I used to love it... 

Man you have my upvote, my respect and i could make you a pizza if you were here.

You said it all, i could not comment from my main acc since NC shiit blocked that from commenting they can block this also idc, but yea. I sometimes enter the forum to see if something is going well since i need one good mmorpg. But NOPE, the game has great story, and combat THATS ALL. I had 1080 ap, raven3, Hongmoon soul stage 7 i think, that heart i got it upgraded, 2 BT accessories, Bracalet stage 7, Full BT Soulshield and 6 gems that you get from the dragon express those hexagonals, not much but still it was good as a f2p player, and finding dungeons was hard as fuk, i got kicked even from ebondrake citadel that used to be with 700-800 ap and now most of those "old" dungeons like NS, NF, DT are faceroll. The nerfed the gold that is completely stupid, for new players doing the dungeos from lair of the frozen to NS was like 60g just the dungeons + some drops or some gold bidded still i used to get 100g everyday minimum just doing those, not including better dungeon spamming that could drop better things. But not the kicking is insane because all need FAST DUNGEONS, i tried create myself since those are low dungeons people enter wait 5 sec puff leave. when u find a party during the dungeon run no one speaks at all, some1 dies everyone leaves. now they want 1.1k or like ive seen 1.3k ap for "big 8". people now are so stupid to sell BT runs, with crazy price, how do they expect new players to make gold cuz BT now can be done with 1 party of good geared and helping 2-3 players is more than normal for me. but anyway i will get downvotes but really its normal from a community that is WORSE, THE WORST IN THE HISTORY OF MMORPG. even league of legends has a better one.

NOT TO MENTION IS A COMPLETE LOADING SCREEN AND DUNGEON SIMULATOR GAME. P2W. CASH GRAB, you see people wait fro trove so nice, i miss the times that when u get a good drop you would feast so much to send friends on a dinner night, now is swipe card GG.

ive said much and i have more to say but well better find a good game, cuz BnS is an Online "offline" dungeons & loading screen simulator game. starting from 0 now is not worth, with all that p2w and people want 1k for Asura ..... -_-

Ye, it's sad for new people..
It's even hard to get gold with gear especially since you need a ridiculous amount of it... there isn't even anything to farm anymore like yunsang… ;/
ncsoft is just failing bad, it wont increase their ncoin sales... all it will do is make people not wanna start the game or quit it..
The people that pay wouldn't farm their a.. off anyway like you had to do with yunsang… and then hong farm... lol... 50 runs not a single vial.. nor any ely orbs or anything worth gold...
Dungeons also barely drop anything worth money, only some silver scales maybe which go for 100gold if ur lucky ;/ and u don't see them much.
The only way is to do dailies on 10 alts, weeklies on 10 alts, make use of all events with 10 alts... but good luck getting into groups with your alts :) or pay a lot to get them geared ;/
Like pve+pvp gear + soul/pet/heart for 1 char isn't enough work 

2 hours ago, Scarlet Nightshade said:

E) None of the above

I left this chit ages ago, just stop by time to time to see if anything interesting is going on and I happened to hear about todays update. No intention of coming back to this tedious chore of a game.

Fell* which one you fell into. As by your own logic, you'd have to be in one of those categories you mentioned during any given time one is interested in the game. 

1 hour ago, Katu Kat said:

Fell* which one you fell into. As by your own logic, you'd have to be in one of those categories you mentioned during any given time one is interested in the game. 

The actual phrase used is FALL, as in present tense.

Actual quote: "Which one of those do you FALL into."

Since I gave up on this game 2 years ago, (due to the realization that I didnt FALL into any of these categories), fairly obvious these labels dont apply to me. Otherwise I'd still be playing, dont you think?

I mean, new class and I still dont feel like logging in. Says it all right there.

Archived