Please rescue wind summoner

Makina Usui

The game knows only damage, people want top damage classes or classes that provides party damage buff. The wind summoners can't do neither of those, they are currently 20-30% under the average dps and provide no party damage buff at all; and therefore can hardly get places in end game content. Changing elemental is not easy at all because of the high accessory, obsidian upgrade costs.

So please do something to make ensure elemental balance. I would suggest:

Reduce RB focus cost, wind summoner is the only class having focus problem even with endgame gear.

Redesign HM skill for RB, it is right now useless for pve.

Redesign the legendary mystic badge like it was done with warlock's badge.

Hello, I also played Wind Summoner probably because I play PvP better and there is wind even if the weaker damage is much better than Earth, it differs according to the class, but it is usually so that Wind = PvP Earth = PvE , you are not alone, who had to get gear for the second element.

On 9/7/2018 at 8:55 PM, Makina Usui said:

The game knows only damage, people want top damage classes or classes that provides party damage buff. The wind summoners can't do neither of those, they are currently 20-30% under the average dps and provide no party damage buff at all; and therefore can hardly get places in end game content. Changing elemental is not easy at all because of the high accessory, obsidian upgrade costs.

So please do something to make ensure elemental balance. I would suggest:

Reduce RB focus cost, wind summoner is the only class having focus problem even with endgame gear.

Redesign HM skill for RB, it is right now useless for pve.

Redesign the legendary mystic badge like it was done with warlock's badge.

In KR they are planning to completely ditch the entire elemental idea and add one general power stat. So you will no longer have wind / earth accessories but one general type.

Also they are reworking summoners and other classes completely. Summoner will have 3 possible builds:

1. "wind" which will be heavy support based

2. "earth" which will be DPS based

3. "Harmony" which will be familiar based and give the summoner other tools.

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/10/2018 at 10:14 AM, HateMe said:

In KR they are planning to completely ditch the entire elemental idea and add one general power stat. So you will no longer have wind / earth accessories but one general type.

Also they are reworking summoners and other classes completely. Summoner will have 3 possible builds:

1. "wind" which will be heavy support based

2. "earth" which will be DPS based

3. "Harmony" which will be familiar based and give the summoner other tools.

Oh, that sounds super interesting, do you know when it might be implemented? 

Archived