Beluga Lagoon ignore gate bug?

Minimihi

I just had strange game. It was start of match in Beluga Lagoon.

First horn has appeared and enemy player took it. He ran straight to gates ( wtf I though, will wait for horn shield to end and CC him). But to my surprise, when he got right next to gate, he appeared on the other side of gate several meters away while still carrying a horn.

Any thoughts?

Warlocks can only swap place with their Thralls when CC'd, i.e. losing the horn. It was most likely the Teleport Lotus of a Sin.

Speaking of that, I've also seen many FM's simply flying on the ramp, probably by propelling themselves forward with their Q and E, where any other class would fall short.

Pretty unfair, but for next time, like, take the left porter ASAP and stop the enemy from taking the horn unobstructed in the first place.

5 hours ago, Nivalias said:

Warlocks can only swap place with their Thralls when CC'd, i.e. losing the horn. It was most likely the Teleport Lotus of a Sin.

Speaking of that, I've also seen many FM's simply flying on the ramp, probably by propelling themselves forward with their Q and E, where any other class would fall short.

Pretty unfair, but for next time, like, take the left porter ASAP and stop the enemy from taking the horn unobstructed in the first place.

It's faster through right portal though...

1 hour ago, Asuramon said:

It's faster through right portal though...

Fair point, but the standard tactic is as follows: The person to the right porter tries to get to the horn and grab it, while the person to the left intercepts the right-hand porter enemy and prevents them from taking the horn or messing with your horn-grabber.

Archived