Forums

I think Skybreak Spire should drop Raven Elemental Prism

Instead of dropping elemental accessories, BT raid 1-3 should drop Raven-tier elemental prisms instead.

Boss 1: drop wind or fire or shadow prism

Boss 2: drop ice or fire or earth prism

Boss 3: drop wind or ice or earth prism

With prisms, players can exchange for either elemental earring or ring, depending on what they lack, instead of having to kill a specific boss and hope for a specific drop. With two bosses that are possible to drop prisms of the same element, you effectively reduce the RNG by a half. 

This is also works for people who seek awakened upgrade, as if they are lucky, they can get 3 prism to trade for 3 accessories that helps them upgrade to awk.stage 3 in a single run.

Yeah, I know you can get Prism with Hellion Cores. However, take notice that for new and alt characters, Hellion Cores may not be abundant enough. Plus, there are also other Hellion accessories that you want to get, such as Gloves, Belts and Bracelet (750 cores already). Some classes want Hellion Ring (hitting 1,000 cores).

Edited by Kozuki
48 minutes ago, Kozuki said:

Instead of dropping elemental accessories, BT raid 1-3 should drop Raven-tier elemental prisms instead.

Boss 1: drop wind or fire or shadow prism

Boss 2: drop ice or fire or earth prism

Boss 3: drop wind or ice or earth prism

With prisms, players can exchange for either elemental earring or ring, depending on what they lack, instead of having to kill a specific boss and hope for a specific drop. With two bosses that are possible to drop prisms of the same element, you effectively reduce the RNG by a half. 

This is also works for people who seek awakened upgrade, as if they are lucky, they can get 3 prism to trade for 3 accessories that helps them upgrade to awk.stage 3 in a single run.

Yeah, I know you can get Prism with Hellion Cores. However, take notice that for new and alt characters, Hellion Cores may not be abundant enough. Plus, there are also other Hellion accessories that you want to get, such as Gloves, Belts and Bracelet (750 cores already). Some classes want Hellion Ring (hitting 1,000 cores).

I honestly think they will do this later in the existance of the game, however for now, i would say no, but what they should do is change the prism cost: reduce it a bit and change it to need draken cores and not helion cores.

Just have the 3 bosses drop some sort of token like people have mentioned a long time ago. That'd help I think. 

Bt is old content, 10 kills (2.5 months of weekly Bt) should be guaranteeing you an accessory or two by now.

It gives gold as well so people will keep doing it even after they get their accessories anyway.