Jump to content
Forums

Console release date


Recommended Posts

They haven’t gave an official release date, only that it is in the works. People are just speculating that it will release next year due to the fact that it is when the engine update will come. There are a lot of topics floating around about console release on the forums too.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's a fact it will be for both PS4 and Xbox 1 bc Microsoft works with Xbox from the start since you can play xbox games on pc ...but I really hope it comes in 2019 bc pc version is too much for my pc and I can't afford a 1,000+ pc  while being a single mother with a monthly income from my job. I think if anything it will be close to like Tera but maybe better.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
7 hours ago, Takashiro said:

WTH are you talking about FF14 a game with far larger open aeras is on PS4, so how would B&S with it's smaller world be hard to run?

good luck doing raids on a console, it will turn into a heater for winter :victory:

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 29/11/2018 at 3:18 PM, Takashiro said:

WTH are you talking about FF14 a game with far larger open aeras is on PS4, so how would B&S with it's smaller world be hard to run?

ff14 is a PAY TO PLAY game, don't compare it to bns and not to mention the bad combat system.

Edited by RavTH
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 months later...

i'm late to the party and i don't use bns forums but you're comment sounded so historically stupid i had to start using the forums no offense my friend but it doesn't matter if it's free to play or pay to play and takashiro was trying to explain that ffxiv has massive and i meaaannn massive open world areas and the game has no lag fyi i play it and it took a whole spot full of like 300 players consistently casting skills to bring down the fps on the ps4 and no that's not an exaggeration and bad combat system? lol are you kidding me? have you even tried actually putting in time into the game or were you just bad at it and then quit if so i'm sorry but i'm disappointed one more thing raids in ffxiv can get pretty crazy so i don't think it'll be a heater i hate when pc people undermind something so much without no actual knowledge of it or how powerful it is it's almost pathetic but ah well

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/14/2019 at 8:24 AM, Ahinori said:

i'm late to the party and i don't use bns forums but you're comment sounded so historically stupid i had to start using the forums no offense my friend but it doesn't matter if it's free to play or pay to play and takashiro was trying to explain that ffxiv has massive and i meaaannn massive open world areas and the game has no lag fyi i play it and it took a whole spot full of like 300 players consistently casting skills to bring down the fps on the ps4 and no that's not an exaggeration and bad combat system? lol are you kidding me? have you even tried actually putting in time into the game or were you just bad at it and then quit if so i'm sorry but i'm disappointed one more thing raids in ffxiv can get pretty crazy so i don't think it'll be a heater i hate when pc people undermind something so much without no actual knowledge of it or how powerful it is it's almost pathetic but ah well

I agree with you, ff14 is a wonderful open world game. And I even thought but what about ff14? Honestly as a 3 year player of ff14 I must say that the combat system is different from some other mmos. But when you hit end game content all hell breaks loose. I love ff14 and blade and soul. I see it letting pc players play with ps4 but it can take a bit of talking to do so and it is NOT a bad thing :) so I am hoping it does release this year because when I can't sub to ff14 for the month it will be my go to mmo.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 months later...
1 hour ago, Nagrom said:

Its 2019 guys , we are literally half through the year and BnS is still not out on xbox one . Dont know if there ever will be 

If i remember good they said there are no plans to release on consoles.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Grimoir said:

If i remember good they said there are no plans to release on consoles.

Not true, it’s already been confirmed numerous times by kr and na that the game is coming to console. NA talked about it briefly on stream late last year ( I believe in December) that console launch was planned to come 2019. I assume it will happen sometime after ue4 release so it could’ve been pushed back to early 2020.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 months later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...