Server delays and ping issues will never be fixed

SmokingDemon

I've been playing this game for a year now and these guys still don't fix the ping issues. Garbage. For sure they do cash grabs and stupid updates but no ping fixes. I haven't been able to enjoy 1v1 duels at all, since all the damn abilities have to be button spammed and the button presses don't register properly. Ping spikes from 80 ms to 200 ms during a match. Feels good. Let's continue with some more cash grabs. I have max level characters and participate in PVE and PVP in other mmos like BDO and Tera, not once have I experienced any ping issues or delays like in this game. Based off other posts on this pvp section, it seems like 1v1 arena has been forgotten. It's that time of realization that this game is done. Farming the same dungeons in PVE ain't fun. So no reason to play anymore, right? 

I know a few people who don't have ping issues and run the game with low ping. They also don't experience the button press delays or ping spikes. They are in the US. I am as well. I have had different internet providers and that does not affect my gameplay in other mmos that I play. BDO runs smooth on my PC and so does Tera. BNS does okay in dungeons running at like 140ms, once I hit PVP whether 6v6 or 1v1, PVP is not even playable and that's the main reason I was playing the game. I guess 12ms, 250 Mbps for download speed outside the game is not enough for BNS pvp, right?

• 2 weeks later...

Yep.. and it's not about Koreans having better internet, the servers are just this bad..
EU server is also laggy as hell, constant lagspikes for many people... but since not everyone has the problem its been ignored from the moment we had these new servers..
Old servers used to be stable, the new are terrible..
But people keep blaming it on our internet, even though my basic ping to the server is between 16/20... from bnsbuddy. but it has spikes most of the day... with luck I can play without lag at like 3am in the morning :/
Can ping anything else at the same time and it's stable, other region's like JP/KR servers also have a stable ping, even though they are much further and have basic ping of 240 ;/
Made like 20 topics now, all I get is trolls responding.
Posted video showing my stable ping to other servers while playing bns + having bnsbuddy open to show the spikes there... and STILL they blame it on my internet.. lol

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/12/2018 at 2:52 PM, SkFy said:

Yep.. and it's not about Koreans having better internet, the servers are just this bad..
EU server is also laggy as hell, constant lagspikes for many people... but since not everyone has the problem its been ignored from the moment we had these new servers..
Old servers used to be stable, the new are terrible..
But people keep blaming it on our internet, even though my basic ping to the server is between 16/20... from bnsbuddy. but it has spikes most of the day... with luck I can play without lag at like 3am in the morning :/
Can ping anything else at the same time and it's stable, other region's like JP/KR servers also have a stable ping, even though they are much further and have basic ping of 240 ;/
Made like 20 topics now, all I get is trolls responding.
Posted video showing my stable ping to other servers while playing bns + having bnsbuddy open to show the spikes there... and STILL they blame it on my internet.. lol

I even got ncsoft support to blame the huge fps drops on the isp

Guys ,this game is a milking cow .They don't look like fixing anything ,we already have few years since release and it stays exactly as Wildstar.I been playing both games and seems we getting same direction.If they don't do anything with the game performance ,this is going to fall down exactly as Wildstar.So -limit your transactions,so you don't regret it later on.I really can't play it also,with the last update my fps strangely dropped to 12 in dungeons and i can't play the raids anymore.Halfly moved to other games now because this game is getting unplayable ,repetitive and cash grab.We call can see it -nothing as performance wise has been put on.Be wise !

Archived