Void fragment weapon upgrade path

Deadly Intent

Hey, i have just checked and path is still there, upgading from baleful/serpah stage 1 to stage 9, u can use it either way by using void fragments or weapons (a few patch ago they reduced some material is a way that both paths are the same). Regarding upgrading from stage 9 to 12, that path have alwayas used only weapon, but in my opinion since u get Guwon weapon from the story quest u can upgrade from bale/seraph stage 10 to raven stage 1 directly if u don't want to farm celestial basin.

https://image.ibb.co/maat7p/Screenshot_180829_000_2.jpg

That's interesting because when I set the search from seraph 1 to 9 I don't see that path.  There are paths with void fragments included but not the one that is only void fragments.  Previously when I tried to do a search it crashed to desktop so maybe it's something on my end.

Most weapon boxes upto stage 9 no longer need a brilliant key to provide your class specific weapon.  If you do a path search of more than a couple stages, it gives the options of 8 weapons, 1 voidfragement, and then 7 weapons, 1 voidfragment, 1 weapon, etc, as well as 7 weapons 2 void, and so on, so the resulting path options flood the results and not all are shown.

17 minutes ago, Deadly Intent said:

Previously when I tried to do a search it crashed to desktop so maybe it's something on my end.

yeah that's a bug in the game now, so try to avoid serching big jumps between stages u can try to do from stage 1-5, 5-9, 9-rav3 and so on but if do from bale1 to high raven or aransu it might crush u the game.

Archived