Can you stop stacking oil burden on players?

Kozuki

We need:

-226 oils to upgrade to True Tiger/Dragon Soul. And we still have one more tier of soul to prepare for.

-24 oils to upgrade Mystic VT badge

-From a Russian source, if this comes to NA/EU version, we will need another 32 oils to upgrade our Hearts to next tier. No doubt that it would cost even more oils in further if this is set in stone.

-What's next? More oils to upgrade our Fused Soul Badge? More oils to lubricate our weapons? More oils to open gem slots?

Please just stop. Just cuz you allow players to grind oil from events mean that you can just freely increase the requirement amount. You raise people's minimum wage to let them adapt with inflation, not to use it as an excuse to make people do more works for you. There are like trillions of hard-to-collect materials in this game to alternative for oils: Aransu Orbs Hive Queen's  Hearts, Hive Queen's Wings, Sea Glasses, Blood Pearl... So why must be more oils?

I dont see wh ythe complaints....the souls are something you should slowly work towards, you are not supposed to max them out in 5 minutes. Given its a nice dps boost but its mostly for try hards and whales. Players who just play for fun and do dungeons dont need a maxed out soul.

@HateMe Cause without some serious financial backbone, everything is something you have to slowly work towards. And when I say slowly, I mean suuuuuuuuuupeeeeeeeeeeeeer slooooooooooooooooooooooowlyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Slow enough to kill off most of the nice feeling you get from actually achieving it, which in turn makes it absolutely pointless.

6 hours ago, HateMe said:

I dont see wh ythe complaints....the souls are something you should slowly work towards, you are not supposed to max them out in 5 minutes. Given its a nice dps boost but its mostly for try hards and whales. Players who just play for fun and do dungeons dont need a maxed out soul.

What ahahaha, players who play for fun don't need maxed out soul? Jesus, that's the worst sentence i ever saw. Players who play for fun are the most fun players on this game, try harders and whales are just toxic and elitist, no lifers and whales make this game get new items and patch every 2 months, that makes f2p and fun players behind by alot, f2p and play for fun doesn't mean u need to have a garbage gear, u need to be able to reach end game gear as well, what is impossible since those 2 type of players need to farm 1 month for 1 upgrade and after that month u get +2 or 3 upgrades, this game is made for whales, isn't about grinding.

36 minutes ago, MassiveEgo said:

@HateMe Cause without some serious financial backbone, everything is something you have to slowly work towards. And when I say slowly, I mean suuuuuuuuuupeeeeeeeeeeeeer slooooooooooooooooooooooowlyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Slow enough to kill off most of the nice feeling you get from actually achieving it, which in turn makes it absolutely pointless.

You know what i mean, so :P

6 minutes ago, LiNe171 said:

What ahahaha, players who play for fun don't need maxed out soul? Jesus, that's the worst sentence i ever saw. Players who play for fun are the most fun players on this game, try harders and whales are just toxic and elitist, no lifers and whales make this game get new items and patch every 2 months, that makes f2p and fun players behind by alot, f2p and play for fun doesn't mean u need to have a garbage gear, u need to be able to reach end game gear as well, what is impossible since those 2 type of players need to farm 1 month for 1 upgrade and after that month u get +2 or 3 upgrades, this game is made for whales, isn't about grinding.

Not having a full maxed out soul is not having garbage gear, in fact true cosmic, even awakened tiger stage 1 is fully sufficient to have. you should only rush aim for the true version if you are a try hard. Truth be told, the players that play for fun, are doign exactly what it says, they play for fun. Asside from TT everything else is perfectly clearable with average gear.

Ofc having a maxed out soul is awesome and cool, but its not a necessity. You are acting like if you dont max your soul you qwont be able to progress in game at all, which isnt true.

Heck, fact is if you wait a few weeks there will be a discount in upgrade costs again, since they are being done quite regularly.

This game is all about grinding if you dont have a fat wallet to boost yourself.

Well i do understand the reason why heart would need oil , remember ncsoft needs income and without moonstone and oil there's no income 

i can't blame them for doing this , but i  blame the community for choosen the game to be f2p , should be buy to play + subscription and we wouldn't  be facing this huge grind ...

9 hours ago, HateMe said:

you mean for whales that want to go 6v6 and 1shoot other stronger whales while f2p is like a pebble to them?

34 minutes ago, Oupy said:

Well i do understand the reason why heart would need oil , remember ncsoft needs income and without moonstone and oil there's no income 

i can't blame them for doing this , but i  blame the community for choosen the game to be f2p , should be buy to play + subscription and we wouldn't  be facing this huge grind ...

eh I am not SURE if you said it right but even WITH buy to play + subscription, the game would turn out like this in the end, because MMO are grind base games... But this is slowly is becoming p2p (Pay2Progress) as you see you can buy mats from f10 just like that, and rng boxes, trove is another problem. So don't say that games with buytoplay have easier, when they are not.
(off-quote topic here)
Remove entire raids, end game gear that makes you go 1mill dps burst and stick of 45 patch, and start from there to not break the game like they did now.

Archived